rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

rugbyfeedback@bristol-sport.co.uk
LA Angel (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 22:54
Has anyone had a response from the club when using the new email address?

I emailed them 3 weeks ago and have not had a reply! Given the new email address was released as part of the supposedly "Enhanced Match Day Experience", it's fair to say I'm a little disappointed.

If you're interested my email is below

-----------------------------------------

Hi

As part of the rebranding please can we have covers over the unused seats in the Ateyo and to a lesser extent upper Lansdown.

Since the Ateyo was closed for supporters I've had the opinion the current "Bristol City" writing on the seats emphasises the rugby club are tenants and draws attention to the fact the stadium is half empty. From watching Premiership highlights on TV, I see that London Irish and Wasps use covers for advertising / reduce the rows of empty seats.

I've attached a couple of pictures of where this has been successfully done in other stadiums, and I see this as an ideal opportunity to promote the new Bristol Bears brand.

Kind regards

[www.xtremegraphics.co.uk]

[cdn-s3.si.com]

Re: rugbyfeedback@bristol-sport.co.uk
EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 23:04
Same here - I've had no response to my email either and am also disappointed.

Olly (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 00:34
The clubs Email system hasn’t worked for me since Bristol sport took over. Complained several time but never been fixed.

Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 07:30
I sent an actual letter to Steve Lansdown and Mark Tainton and have not had the courtesy of a reply from either.

BigO (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 07:58
I've had similar experiences too. For an organisation who say they are commited to improving the customer experience, it sucks! It's about time they got some professionals in.

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 09:56
I understand where you are coming from but Bristol Rugby Club are not tenants playing at Ashton Gate.

The stadium is now owned by Steve Lansdown and as both Bris and City are effectively owned by him, even though there still exist some shareholders of both clubs from previous times, both clubs are equal partners in the use of the stadium.

Given a superb season to come, assuming Pat Lam and the squad perform well, it is quite possible that the Atyeo stand will be in use for some Bristol matches.

Graham_U (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 10:46
I would expect the corp structure of the constituent companies that are part of Bris Sport Empire to be a bit more complex than that CA, if only to allow for failure of one part without the risk of losing BS assets like the stadium.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

paulwg (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 11:48
“”Thank you for your email. Your feedback is important to us. We ensure every email sent to this address is read and passed on to the necessary department. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. Regards, The feedback team.””

I received the above automatic response. Not very convincing, professional or inspiring really.

So much for “the club will liaise closely with supporters and stakeholders over the coming months”

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:09
Quote:
Graham_U
I would expect the corp structure of the constituent companies that are part of Bris Sport Empire to be a bit more complex than that CA, if only to allow for failure of one part without the risk of losing BS assets like the stadium.

Of course one assumes that the financial side of BS is designed that if one part fails, none of the others would be directly affected. Unless SL went totally bust in which case we'd all be in the deep brown stuff!

I was simply making the point that Bristol Rugby or Bears or whatever else thay dream up, are not tenants in the same way that Bristol Rovers were before they stole the Mem. I assume that both City and Bris are equal in respect of the use of the stadium for matches. And I also assume that both contribute to the maintenance costs such as ground staff. As for the Food and Drinks booths inside the stadium, I haven't the faintest idea who gets what from the profits.

ColinDaniel (IP Logged)
08 May, 2018 07:07
I got a response. No park and ride from Brislington as previously only 6/7 people used it. Considering there was never a service from Bris, I applaud the magic 6 for managing to hijack a bus, but fear the feedback might just lip service.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net