rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Signed Ball Auction
tommothefizz (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 20:40
Dear All

Long time no speak!! Apologies for hijacking the site but I am sure you'll understand. Cut a long story short I am attempting to run, or probably crawl the Bristol 10K next Sunday to raise money for St Peter's Hospice. Those of you that had the dubious pleasure of seeing me roll onto the pitch during the glory years winking smiley may remember I am not quite built for long distance running.

Anyhow, I am doing it anyway, and want to raise as much money as possible. One of the clubs sponsors has very kindly donated a Bristol branded rugby ball for me to auction off as part of the fundraising - it has loads of signatures of this years winning squad and would probably make quite a nice memento given the upcoming re-brand!!

I am going to conduct a silent auction which finishes at 8.00pm next Friday the 11th. If you are interested in owning a piece of history, and helping a fat old physio raise loads of cash I would be grateful!! I have copied a link to my just giving page explaining why I have taken on such a ridiculous challenge.

[www.justgiving.com]

Please email any bids to info@paultompkinsphysiotherapy.co.uk BTW I have already bid 50 myself winking smiley

Many thanks and I trust that you are all well!

Best Wishes, C'Mon Bris

Tommo X

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net