rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Questionnaire
Sarah.higgyy18966 (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 13:44
It would be greatly appreciated if you would help complete this questionnaire in order to complete my study on Premiership Rugby Union teams for my MSc project.

[qtrial2018q1az1.az1.qualtrics.com]

Re: Questionnaire
Old Bristolian (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 15:05
Bristol aren't in the survey. London Irish are!!

youngone (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 15:13
dropped the ball there sarah

Dieselpup (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 15:19
DOH! (Sm164)

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 21:12
Whoops.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2018 21:12 by Rinkadink.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 08:53
In fairness to her, the Prem season still hasn't finished and LI are still in it

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 09:12
This is a such a flawed study....a survey of fans is a useless source of insight.

Questions around 'home advantage' would better be answered by either quant data, or if qual is needed, speak to the players themselves.

15 May, 2018 10:10
how do you know it's flawed Alex? If it's a study on fans' perception of home advantage, then I'd say it's bang on the money.

I don't know why people take the effort to have a pop at something as innocuous as this - go and have a lie down in the sun and cheer the f**k up

Peter D (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 10:55
I don't imagine for a moment this is the only data being gathered. It'll one part of a much bigger picture.

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 12:38
Quote:
Standardprocedure
go and have a lie down in the sun and cheer the f**k up

Classy move

Old Bristolian (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 12:57
Quote:
Standardprocedure
In fairness to her, the Prem season still hasn't finished and LI are still in it

So why post it here?

15 May, 2018 13:11
Well, quite. But as it isn't doing any harm, there's no reason not to post it here, is there? It's hardly interrupting any riveting conversation or getting in the way of a stimulating debate, is it?!

Arjay (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 14:11
Probably there because Bris have already been promoted on Sportnetwork.

Motherrucker1982 (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 16:23
Simple mistake to make and no reason why anyone can’t fill it in if they also visit other clubs. Roll on next season as with the brand change and lack of rugby we appear to be hellbent on picking fault with each other over some pretty trivial issues. At least next season we can hopefully be unanimous in our praise if we’re amazing or our criticism if we’re @#$%&! Going to be a long summer me thinks!!! winking smiley

robtheh (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 16:27
Quote:
Motherrucker1982
Simple mistake to make and no reason why anyone can’t fill it in if they also visit other clubs. Roll on next season as with the brand change and lack of rugby we appear to be hellbent on picking fault with each other over some pretty trivial issues. At least next season we can hopefully be unanimous in our praise if we’re amazing or our criticism if we’re @#$%&! Going to be a long summer me thinks!!! winking smiley

Hear hear!!

Furriner (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 08:23
Quote:
Motherrucker1982

We can fill it in, however Bris isn’t included as one of the items in the list the student has designed. London Irish is there instead. Hey ho, it helped take up a few minutes in a long close season!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net