rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Gaston signs...
SparkyBris (IP Logged)
18 May, 2018 12:45
...for the Tiggers as we all expected.

Linky

Good luck Gaston, I've enjoyed watching you over the years, but please be nice to us next season...!

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

Re: Gaston signs...
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
18 May, 2018 17:00
Quote:
SparkyBris
...for the Tiggers as we all expected.
Linky

Good luck Gaston, I've enjoyed watching you over the years, but please be nice to us next season...!
Bit gutting, can't believe we didn't have a place for him next season (unless Tigers offering more of course).

Best of luck, except against us but he will be most welcome in Bris any time.

Field marshall (IP Logged)
18 May, 2018 22:44
Quote:
can't believe we didn't have a place for him next season
Maybe they have downsized the physio room?

Seedub (IP Logged)
19 May, 2018 08:09
Good Luck Big Fella

Platwell House (IP Logged)
20 May, 2018 13:47
All the best Gaston, Leicester have a tough front three however I think you can spring a surprise or two in the camp.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 11:43
We're hoping he will be as good as the last 2 props we have signed from Bristol smiling smiley

SK 88 (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 18:29
I hope he's a bit better than Kyle Traynor!

gran (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 19:07
I think he means Julian Wight. These soft midlanders always needed a bit of West country beef to prop them up.

Graham_U (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 10:20
Julian Wight was far better for the Cheaters than he was for us. For Bris Gaston has been a far better performer. He is the biggest lost this season, and we should have broke the bank to keep him. He was our best performer in the prem last season and despite many of the misinformed comments about his fitness, he played in all but one of our matches in the prem season in the most physical position of all, and this season he has played only one less than Luatua, but I've not seen anyone call him an injury crock.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

SK 88 (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 18:55
Quote:
gran
I think he means Julian Wight. These soft midlanders always needed a bit of West country beef to prop them up.

Yes, it was a joke.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 11:25
I should have said "the last 2 good props"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net