13 June, 2018 11:43

Re: Danny does a U-turn
Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
13 June, 2018 13:21
Why's that a U-turn?

hooter (IP Logged)
13 June, 2018 13:32
Will he be taking the ref with him from that game because thatís the only reason they won.

RJC (IP Logged)
13 June, 2018 14:22
Could it be that Wasps are tightening their purse strings.

I think there has been an article or comments that they won't fill that position now Wilson is not joining them.

Rich. (IP Logged)
13 June, 2018 15:12
Quote:
hooter
Will he be taking the ref with him from that game because thatís the only reason they won.

I only watched the last 15 mins and it may be that (or I've just forgot) but why did they only win the cup due to the ref?

hooter (IP Logged)
13 June, 2018 18:15
Probably due to the fact that interpretation of the laws of rugby vary across the league's and the Welsh were use to the way the ref worked, he never played a of side all match, never gave forward passes or late tackle penalties and didn't use the video ref for a couple of Welsh scores which would have been disallowed.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
13 June, 2018 19:35
I wonder if this move will help Mitch Eadie get into the Scotland Team?

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
14 June, 2018 07:44
I'd have thought that his main barrier to playing for Scotland is that he's nowhere near as good as their current crop of back rowers

Dieselpup (IP Logged)
15 June, 2018 09:18
Quote:
Gray_Lensman
Why's that a U-turn?

Agree, this is not a U turn, for Scotland you just keep going past Coventry!
(Sm100)

Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 23:08
Pulled out of an agreement with Scarlets.. pulled out of a contract with Bristol....pulled out of a contract with Wasps... I wouldn't trust the @#$%&!

Jim H (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 12:36
Quote:
Bristol-Supporter
Pulled out of an agreement with Scarlets.. pulled out of a contract with Bristol....pulled out of a contract with Wasps...

Does seem to be a bit of habit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net