gran (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 15:41
And they are going to get thrashed by the Samoa Bears in a couple of weeks

Re: Germany
Bod (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 07:48
Don't mention ze VAR

(Sm80)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Motherrucker1982 (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 06:35
For anyone interested here’s a link to the game:
[mobile.twitter.com]

Final score Samoa 66 - 15 Germany
Our boys (even Pisi at 10) looked sharp with Leuia and Jack Lam scoring. Leuia was hitting some great lines and distributing well at 12. Vui seemed to be his usual athletic self around the park, carrying well and smashing the Germans back and Jack was abrasive and linked well at 7. I know it’s ‘only’ Germany but this surely means the boys will be in the World Cup 2019.....

Big Dave (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 08:20
Good to see the game expanding in Europe beyond these wet islands, France and Italy. I was reading some stuff about the growth of the Spanish game recently. All good stuff.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 08:39
and Japan too

Jimeno (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 08:57
Quote:
Big Dave
Good to see the game expanding in Europe beyond these wet islands, France and Italy. I was reading some stuff about the growth of the Spanish game recently. All good stuff.

It's a shame Spain got such a big knock-back this year.

Old Bristolian (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 10:42
I suspect that if the Germans ( and the Russians) ever got their act together they would be awesome.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 10:57
Maybe the Germans should concentrate on a sport in which they could excell?

gran (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 21:57
Exyract from the local press...Samoa responded in style to strident pre-match criticism from Prime Minister Tuilaepa Sailele Malielegaoi as they outscored Germany 10 tries to two.

After a string of nine defeats since beating Canada in 2016, Malielegaoi told the players they "have no guts" and if they lost they "all have to resign from the team"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net