rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Re: Barf Match
lukej1234 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 13:54
They are making seats in the upper lansdown and atyeo available in stages for each block. Still a fair few tickets to sell before we get past the 22k city had I think, mind you still time to get there and beyond!

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 15:18
On twitter it says 18k sold. And there's a cracking little pop at B**h, for the fact that that's more than the capacity of both the Rec and "the stadium you haven't even built yet"

tobo_ (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 16:09
Ticket price for the Atyeo Stand is ridiculous.

Just looked at booking an Adult Ticket, 2 Under25 Tickets, and 1 Under22 ticket in the Atyeo which came to a grand total of 108.

To put it into perspective, you can get the same 4 tickets for Bris v Saints in the South Stand for 88.

20 extra to sit in a much worse stand for the Barf game!

I don't live in Bris anymore but wanted to come to this game for all the obvious reasons, but 108 is frankly ridiculous and it prices out a lot of people.

I paid less to see the Finals at twickers a couple years ago.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/08/2018 16:11 by tobo_.

lukej1234 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 16:40
Trouble is, whilst the atyeo is the oldest stand, they are always on to a winner. They will only open it for the high demand games when the dolman wings and south stand have sold very well, so that when they do open it the tickets are then still the cheapest on offer, but more expensive than you would normally expect for the stand.

Whilst annoying for those that want to attend buying later, it seems the club are using the capacity to their financial advantage and to be fair I can't blame them.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 17:11
Quote:
tobo_
Ticket price for the Atyeo Stand is ridiculous.
Just looked at booking an Adult Ticket, 2 Under25 Tickets, and 1 Under22 ticket in the Atyeo which came to a grand total of 108.

To put it into perspective, you can get the same 4 tickets for Bris v Saints in the South Stand for 88.

20 extra to sit in a much worse stand for the Barf game!

I don't live in Bris anymore but wanted to come to this game for all the obvious reasons, but 108 is frankly ridiculous and it prices out a lot of people.

I paid less to see the Finals at twickers a couple years ago.

Don't see how you can complain, could have bought tickets earlier like everyone else? If they sold cheap tickets last everyone would just wait and elsewhere in the stadium probably wouldn't sell well.

Alternative is just not opening it despite demand which is madness.

Rich. (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 17:12
But the Atyeo tickets aren't the cheapest on offer Luke

lukej1234 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 19:01
Quote:
Rich.

They are if you want to buy more than one seat side by side?

Rich. (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 19:07
Quote:
lukej1234
Quote:
Rich.

Really soz didn't realise

lukej1234 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 19:39
Quote:
Rich.
Quote:
lukej1234
Quote:
Rich.

Really soz didn't realise

Ha no dramas. On a side note but related and I'm sure this will have been said elsewhere, whilst there may be some extra cost involved opening up the Atyeo, hopefully if we can get good attendances for the first couple of games they may rethink having the Atyeo closed for 'lesser' games. Much better atmosphere with a full Atyeo than upper lansdown and there is a high chance we will need every bit of help we can get from the 16th man this year....

dpw (IP Logged)
16 August, 2018 21:56
According to Bristol Bears Facebook today the say 18,000 tickets sold.

dpw

Rich. (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 06:50
Quote:
dpw
According to Bristol Bears Facebook today the say 18,000 tickets sold.
dpw

Wasn't that posted on Tues 14th? Not trying to be pedantic but just meaning that 18k was passed 3 days ago now so hopefully a thousand or so has been added since with any luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/08/2018 06:53 by Rich..

Olly (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 18:25
As of Friday 17:00 the offy stating ticket sales pass 20,000 sold.

Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

Rich. (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 19:44
So 2,000 sold in 3 days it seems. Gonna be a sell out or near as damn it.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net