rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Steve Borthwick
Platwell House (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 15:48
Been at a training session, surprised they allowed him through the door.

Re: Steve Borthwick
Furriner (IP Logged)
19 July, 2018 06:49
Perhaps his input was deemed helpful. Alternatively, perhaps he was collecting property left here during his last (very short) visit.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
19 July, 2018 09:02
Probably assessing for England/RFU?

Peter D (IP Logged)
19 July, 2018 09:30
I understood that we have invited the England coaching staff to visit so that they don't overlook our players in the future as they did in the past.

Olly (IP Logged)
19 July, 2018 12:51
Yep they were invited. The past is done. Water under the bridge Bristol have moved onwards and forwards. As far as I am concerned we are in a much better place now than we would’ve been with him. So no hard feelings on my part.

Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
19 July, 2018 12:56
Well the England forwards haven't exactly set the world on fire (allegedly one of the country's strong points) so maybe bullet dodged.

Could well have more to do with Jones, however.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net