rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Away shirt
Bearcub18 (IP Logged)
21 July, 2018 14:28
I was wondering now we have are home shirt and may i add looks amazing when are we going when we will we see the away one. I hope the black one looks gd 2.

Re: Away shirt
Cotman (IP Logged)
21 July, 2018 16:07
Quote:
Bearcub18
I was wondering now we have are home shirt and may i add looks amazing when are we going when we will we see the away one. I hope the black one looks gd 2.

Say what?

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
21 July, 2018 16:55
Quote:
Bearcub18

I hope it will also, have a feeling it will going by our gurt lush home kit. Also are we getting a third for Europe/potential colour clashes?

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 09:08
Cotman, don't be silly. Let's try to be a bit more welcoming to new posters. Granted it's not the best written post but it's still clear what they're saying

Milesmob (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 11:26
How about Navy Blue and white hoops. Then I may buy one.

BigO (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 14:29
It's here!

[www.bristolbearsrugby.com]

Guessing there will have to be a lighter strip for Europe etc?

Sit_Down (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 10:09
(Sm120)

Rich. (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 06:56
I assume the mainly white kit can be used when that away kit gives dark v dark clashes. E.g. not sure either the home or away kit will give good differentiation when we play Bath away will it? Though it will be clear which is us as we will be the team moving up the pitch smiling smiley

Cotman (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 13:31
Quote:
Standardprocedure
Cotman, don't be silly. Let's try to be a bit more welcoming to new posters. Granted it's not the best written post but it's still clear what they're saying

Sorry my bad.

bartman! (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 08:34
I see that Bristol City are also going for the Black and White away strip, but still not happy that we are having to pay £15 extra for what basically is the same product (Sm19)

robtheh (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 09:43
Remember reading an article a while back (I forget where) about rugby fans being perceived (by marketing gurus) to have greater ‘spending power’.
Doesn’t make it right, of course!

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 12:34
I'd love to know where you read that. I always had the impression that the management of BS who came from a football background operated on the basis that rugby supporters were well off, hence a higher price for season tickets and other merchandise, but I have never seen it claimed elsewhere.

robtheh (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 15:39
Quote:
Gray_Lensman
I'd love to know where you read that. I always had the impression that the management of BS who came from a football background operated on the basis that rugby supporters were well off, hence a higher price for season tickets and other merchandise, but I have never seen it claimed elsewhere.

Want to say that it was in the Telegraph.
Going back a few years, mind.

Rich. (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 16:33
I suspect it's mainly supply v demand plus the extra quality/durability (& related production cost) of the rugby shirts

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net