rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

MEMORABILIA WALL
Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 22:03
Bristol create the Memorabilia Wall to display the history of Bristol Rugby and not one of you whining bar stewards who keep on complaining about Bristol not respecting the history have said anything about it! This really goes to prove how Bristol Supporters only like to complain!

Put a bit of red in the kit and you're on it like a flash! Put up the history in the stadium and no fecking response!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/07/2018 22:06 by Bristol-Supporter.

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 22:38
it looks good.

there, happy now?

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Olly (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 02:05
Itís taken how long?
But yes it looks good and if itís taken all of us whining bar stewards all this time to get something done then well done us. Shame we didnít succeed with an early release of the new kit though.



Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Rich. (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 08:50
How to win friends and influence people!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/07/2018 10:20 by Rich..

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Channel2 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 08:54
Quote:
Bristol-Supporter
Bristol create the Memorabilia Wall to display the history of Bristol Rugby and not one of you whining bar stewards who keep on complaining about Bristol not respecting the history have said anything about it! This really goes to prove how Bristol Supporters only like to complain!
Put a bit of red in the kit and you're on it like a flash! Put up the history in the stadium and no fecking response!

What a silly post- you complaining about some Bristol fans complaining.

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Rich. (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 10:22
Not only complaining but calling people (fellow Bris supports as well) bar stewards. All so easy to say on line.

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Jimeno (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 11:09
Must say that I get a bit hacked off by all the moaning - of which the OP was a fine example.

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Colonel1960 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 18:12
Well said BS, er...not... You continue with ur crappy posts, getting boring now zzzz

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 20:37
Colonel 1960 - its boring too with all the traditionalists complaining about whatever the club do!

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 11:17
I'm looking forward to seeing this tonight. We have a history so let's never forget it.

I think it is brilliant that both top clubs in our City are sharing and benefitting from the rebuilt stadium and while history is important, it's what we achieve in the future that excites me more than ever.

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 11:44
Quote:
Cidered Abroad
I'm looking forward to seeing this tonight. We have a history so let's never forget it.
I think it is brilliant that both top clubs in our City are sharing and benefitting from the rebuilt stadium and while history is important, it's what we achieve in the future that excites me more than ever.

This.

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
robtheh (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 12:30
Quote:
Cidered Abroad
I'm looking forward to seeing this tonight. We have a history so let's never forget it.
I think it is brilliant that both top clubs in our City are sharing and benefitting from the rebuilt stadium and while history is important, it's what we achieve in the future that excites me more than ever.

Well said!

 
Re: MEMORABILIA WALL
Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 16:46
The content of the wall is good. My only reservation is that it is too high up the wall to see things in detail, especially the photographs.

I understand why it is where it is, but I'll be take my binoculars to the next match. Or step ladders!


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?