rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

More nonsense in the Post
Pathfinder (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 08:41
I think he means “wary”.

[www.bristolpost.co.uk]

Plenty more schoolboy howlers buried in the “article”. No change there, then.....

Re: More nonsense in the Post
Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 08:55
I think we are living in the end times

youngone (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 10:37
It is a crazy amount of spelling errors for a news outlet.. The main thing I took from all that was an affirmation that Luke Morahan is one of the most intelligent and well skilled wingers I have seen in a Bristol shirt (since I was old enough to comprehend the game in 2002) and I can't wait to see him in the prem next year. I have no doubt he'll step up.

robtheh (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 10:54
Does anyone proofread their copy?!

Channel2 (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 11:52
It is a filthy rag.

Knowle Blue (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 12:29
I totally agree with you channel2 I absolutely detest our press.. look at the hatchet job the @#$%& did one Ben Foden..

Peter D (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 13:23
Would you rather that the Bristol Post ignored our existence?

I agree it's poorly written but local journalism is struggling to survive at all. It may not be the best but at least we're getting coverage locally.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2018 13:24 by Peter D.

Rich. (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 14:20
Quote:
Peter D
Would you rather that the Bristol Post ignored our existence?
I agree it's poorly written but local journalism is struggling to survive at all. It may not be the best but at least we're getting coverage locally.

This!

Peter_B (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 14:54
I don’t want them to ignore Bristol at all but their platform has become almost unreadable. I’ve practically given up reading entire articles.

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

Knowle Blue (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 15:54
Peter B.. if we ignore them, they will wither and die, which to me would be a good thing. Long gone are the days of good honest journalism. However I understand your point, but I’d rather they stuck to the facts, and learned to spell.

Rich. (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 16:06
What facts didn't they stick to in that bit of free marketing for the club?

Knowle Blue (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 17:56
I was talking about the Press over all Rich.. I openly admit I’m no fan of our press. I’ve seen the damage they can do with poor journalism.

Rich. (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 18:43
Ah right, with ya now Knowle Blue

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net