rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Fantasy Rugby Anyone?
Sirengco (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 22:05
Hi Everyone!

Bath fan in Peace...A month to go until the season begins! I thought it might be good fun to have a little inter-club/supporters contest...

The Rugby Magazine do a very good Fantasy Rugby, we had a little league for people on the Bath board last year but always more fun with a competitive element. Build your dream squad,  pick your team each week, transfer in/out and score points dependent on how well your team perform.

Anyone interested you can sign up here:

[ru.gbymag.com]

I've set up a Sports Network league for us guys on the forums... just use the code 1e6ce39e243f to enter. Use your club in your name and we can see who's fans come out on top!

Enjoy smiling smiley

Re: Fantasy Rugby Anyone?
elegia (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 08:47
done

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2011/7/13/1310579502636/New-Order-left-to-right-G-007.jpg

elegia (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 10:03
& left after seeing the league name

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2011/7/13/1310579502636/New-Order-left-to-right-G-007.jpg

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 11:13
Quote:
elegia
What is the league name for those of who want find out before signing up?

youngone (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 12:10
how do you actually join the league?

Channel2 (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 21:22
Quote:
Rinkadink
Quote:
elegia
What is the league name for those of who want find out before signing up?

Perhaps I missed something but it doesn't appear offensive to me says Premiership Fantasy Rugby but i'm sure Elegia can put me straight.

Field marshall (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 21:24
When's the draft? last year it was during work time and those of us working got the dregs. Ultimately I lost interest but I did enjoy it for a while.

JamboBris (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 22:20
That one isn't a draft. It's more like fantasy football in that you get a 7m budget and have to get a squad of 28 at least. There was a Bris league last year that was set up on the Facebook supportors group that had about 100 or so in it. I'll try and find the code tomorrow.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 14:54
Anyone know if Bris supporters having a league this year?

Sirengco (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 15:50
Quote:
elegia

'Sports Network League (unofficial)'? What's wrong with that...? What would you call these forums?

Whagwan (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 22:27
Quote:
Platwell House
Anyone know if Bris supporters having a league this year?

There's a public league called "Bristol rugby 2018/19"

elegia (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 17:16
it was care bear league, or something equally as "humorous" as that
sportsnetwork league would be fine, obviously

Sirengco (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 18:35
Quote:
elegia
sportsnetwork league would be fine, ob0viously

Don't know what you typed in but that's not the league I've given the code to smiling smiley welcome to rejoin

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 19:21
Quote:
Sirengco
Quote:
elegia
sportsnetwork league would be fine, ob0viously

Don't know what you typed in but that's not the league I've given the code to smiling smiley welcome to rejoin

Sweet, no idea what happened with elegia then?!

Might join now.

elegia (IP Logged)
07 August, 2018 13:56
yeah, weird, it seems fine now
in again

nick chard (IP Logged)
07 August, 2018 22:29
4029777864e8
Is the pin code for MY fantasy rugby,league in “the rugby magazine” fantasy rugby competition.
The league name is “Bristol rugby 2018/19,,we have 20 in already,and anyone who entered last season will automatically be entered back into this league when they enter a team,and put it into your favourite team league,which hopefully will be the Bristol bears.
Any supporter can enter Bristol rugby 2018/19 even if you are from Bath,,lol.
Hope you can join.
24 entered so far,8/8/18

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2018 16:37 by nick chard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net