rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
European matches
gran (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 13:18
Can some kind person tell me where to find the dates of our matches in Europe. I can't find them on the offy.

Re: European matches
SparkyBris (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 13:31
They haven’t been confirmed yet. I think ERC we’re waiting for the PRO 14 to confirm theirs in order to work them in, and they were announced about a fortnight ago, so I would imagine the Euro fixtures are fairly imminent.

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 15:51
I'd seen somewhere that it would be about a fortnight after the Pro14 fixtures were confirmed, so as sparky says, they are likely imminent

Seedub (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 20:11
weekends of 12-14 oct, 19-21 oct, 7-9 dec, 14-16 dec, 11-13 jan and 18-20 jan. But when we are home and when away is another matter

gran (IP Logged)
07 August, 2018 04:27
Thanks chapsfor the updates

Big Dave (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 11:48
We were told on 26 July that the announcement would be within the next two weeks. That was nearly three weeks ago. I would quite like to know as currently Ryanair and Easyjet to LR and Parma are pretty cheap, but I presume they have some sort of system that feeds in sporting fixtures and jacks the price up. So I'd like to see if I can beat that system, if only by a few hours.

SparkyBris (IP Logged)
16 August, 2018 08:34
Rounds 1-6 being announced on Friday...
Twittery Linky

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

Pasty Exile (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 12:19
BRISTOL BEARS' EUROPEAN CHALLENGE CUP POOL FIXTURES NOW CONFIRMED

Bristol Bears v Zebre Rugby - Saturday, 13th October, 3pm - Ashton Gate
Zebre Rugby v Bristol Bears - Saturday, 20th October, 3pm - Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi
Bristol Bears v La Rochelle - Saturday, 8th December, 3pm - Ashton Gate
La Rochelle v Bristol Bears - Saturday, 15th December, 9pm (local time) - Stade Marcel Deflandre
Enisei-STM v Bristol Bears - Saturday, 12th January, 3pm - venue TBC
Bristol Bears v Enisei-STM - Saturday, 19th January, 3pm - Ashton Gate

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 13:02
presumably it won't be Siberia in January! My bet would be on Sochi

Rich. (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 14:45
Unusual to play all teams on the bounce (not just one team for games 3 and 4) - is that to do with the Ruskies?

Beer1234 (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 14:49
I've clearly failed my internet journey planning exam as I can't find any easy routes to either of the non-Russian venues, has anyone got any suggestions?

ColinDaniel (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 15:07
Easy jet to La Rochelle from Bristol direct. For Zebre, flight direct to Milan and then train.

Rich. (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 16:12
As long as people bear in mind (before splashing out on flights and hotels) that we might play a near second choice team for many, if not all, of the Euro matches. Still great long weekend destinations but worth remembering that.

Beer1234 (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 20:12
Quote:
ColinDaniel
Easy jet to La Rochelle from Bristol direct. For Zebre, flight direct to Milan and then train.
I clearly failed then as I couldn't find any Easyjet flights to La Rochelle for that weekend and Milan awkward too. Oh well, I'll have to look again thanks.

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 21:30
Quote:
ColinDaniel

I cant find any direct flights Bristol to Milan. Only with at least one change.
Which airline did you find?

EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 21:35
Quote:
Beer1234
Quote:
ColinDaniel
I clearly failed then as I couldn't find any Easyjet flights to La Rochelle for that weekend and Milan awkward too. Oh well, I'll have to look again thanks.

Ryanair fly to La Rochelle from Stanstead in December. Currently £20 each way to fly out on 14th Dec and back on 16th Dec but flight times not wonderful.

Rich. (IP Logged)
17 August, 2018 21:51
Quote:
Beer1234
Quote:
ColinDaniel

I think Easyjet only fly from Bristol to La Rochelle during the spring and summer hols, stopping around end September.

Seedub (IP Logged)
18 August, 2018 05:18
We're doing Bristol - Pisa(Sleazyjet) then train to Parma - not cheap. With one night in Pisa on the way back. Best deal I saw - if you can spend the time there, is Weds 17th - Sun 21st. Ryanair Bristol to Bologna. £30 return. (If you don't mind Ryanair)

HairyKane (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 16:19
Decided to fly to Nantes from Gatwick and drive down to La Rochelle.

Tickets on sale from 6pm Monday 3.Sep via their site.

Furriner (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 07:53
Quote:
HairyKane
Decided to fly to Nantes from Gatwick and drive down to La Rochelle.
Tickets on sale from 6pm Monday 3.Sep via their site.

It might be as quick (and cheap) to do Eurotunnel and drive down. I did it a few years ago and on French roads it was an easy journey.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net