Untitled Document

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Today.
Jimeno (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 10:35
Nice comments from Sarries supporters.

I too am feeling positive.

I am at least as heartened by that performance as I was by the win against Bath.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 10:56
Another Sarries fan!I echo ALL the positive comments re Bristol. I also think that you will be pushing top 6 if not higher. You 'did us' at the breakdown for much of the match and you have a gem in Morahan. So quick. Your coaching team know what they are doing - sign 'em on long contracts!!

As I said on another post, met some great Brizz fans. Thanks for a great day. Soured with GS red card.

Looking forward to Ashton Gate and seeing you again next season at Allianz Park.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 12:15
Really kind comments all over from Sarries fans, thanks.

If we play as aggressive and skilfully as we did yesterday for the rest of the season I don't think top 6/Euro cup is out of the question. Line outs need fixing pronto, not sure front row is as bad as some think either.

shhandy (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 12:40
Nice to be complimented by Sarries fans, but nil points still. I think we’ll have a better idea by mid November when we have played a selection of teams. It we can keep out pivotal players fit & maintain the team spirit then we are going to give most teams a hell of a game. Let’s hope ‘hell of a game’ translates into points.

Squawker2 (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 13:38
Yet another Sarrie - this was some truly phenomenal play by you guys. I don't know if our subs would have edged it out in a 15 vs 15 game, but given how hard it was even with an extra man I'm not too confident of that.

I had you staying up, but my pre-season position guess is going to be miles off with you guys: no-one is going to be having a simple game against you, have a fun season (except, you know, when we come to see you!) smiling smiley

-----------------------------------------------------

Stuart Barnes is a Cock Womble

Field marshall (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 19:14
I must say what a wonderful player Farrell is. Truly world class operator.

Cunning Stunts (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 19:44
All very encouraging and the players' attitude was great. I am still worried by our set piece if i'm honest- we went backwards in the scrum again and struggled with our line out. Know the calibre of opposition has been high but I had hoped that Afoa,Thomas, Thiede and the Jersey Jakes would sure it up. Obviously we are picking relatively mobile second rows and Thacker which will weaken the scrum. Jury is still out on Latta for me.

Besides the set-piece, everything is very optimistic and the boys' attitude and game plan is superb. Hopefully Sheeds silenced the critics too- he was excellent! Smith will be a loss with whatever ban he gets but we definitely have the back row options to minimise his loss in the short term.

Rich. (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 20:43
Line out was great against Bath though wasn't it. Think we won all of them well and also nicked one of theirs. As you say mobile 2nd row and Thacker has impact on scrum but as long as we can get our own ball out and don't give lots of scrum penalties away then we get the benefits of the more mobile and skillful players at all other times (which suits our game style). You saw what a mess Attwood, Louw and others made of catching and passing last week. Very few can be everything

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net