rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Pat Lam
Brizzlonian (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 22:15
Just a little anecdote from today's game to show how lucky we are to have Pat at the helm.

Before the game I was stood near the players tunnel just to give the players a bit of encouragement as they came out. I got chatting to a chap and his son (sarries fans) who were standing next to me. We were chatting about our teams and how we played last week and the son said I like your manager, so I said yeah he's not bad is he and he said that he was friends with him. Sceptical, I asked oh really, how do you know him? And it transpired that before the Barbarians game in the summer they had gone to watch them train and they had met Pat and the son had his picture taken with him and he showed me the photo.

So when Pat comes out the son shouts over to him 'Pat, remember me?', Pat looks over at the kid,and in a instant replies 'yes, the BaBas game' and came over and spoke to him. Absolutely made that kids day! Just goes to show what a great man he is and happy to make time for anyone, and even more impressive obviously made an effort to remember that kid.

Anyway, that's my story. I was impressed with it at least...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net