rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Quins v Bristol Utd
Albertfromla (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 20:24
14. 14 halftime some good performances from Bris, Pink boots Pincus outstanding Don't understand why one of the commentators is from Quins, a little bit biased?
Wish Cullen wouldn't kick so much. Line out still not to good But over all a good first half
Bring on the 2nd
Commmmmon Bris

Re: Quins v Bristol Utd
Albertfromla (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 20:34
Quins 14. Briss21

Albertfromla (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 20:37
21. 21

Albertfromla (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 20:42
Quins. 28 Bris 21

Albertfromla (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 20:50
35. 21

Motherrucker1982 (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 21:00
Had to turn it off - we have been playing well but Quins quality has shown. However, this commentary duo makes me yearn for Morris and Sanderson. Bit too one-eyed for me.

Albertfromla (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 21:09
42. 21 Quins subs to good for us.oh dear 54 21. Briss well,beaten 59 21

SparkyBris (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 21:19
Second half was a shocker!
Some positives from Pincus, Batley, Lindsey, Bedlow and It was great to see Dan Thomas back.

Too many unforced errors that Quins simply capitalised on.

And don’t get me started on the commentary!!!

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

Rich. (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 21:22
Saw a bit between 50mins and 70mins and they very powerful and un-Quins like and I believe the ref was wrongly penalising us constantly for boring in at the scrum (it seemed to be their tight head just as much as us).

But they beat Gloucester A even more convincingly last week and, judging by how things turned out after half time, I guess their bench was far more powerful than ours - yes?

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 21:42
Ref had a shocker, especially in second half but so did we and it's completely our fault we lost and didn't get anything from this game when a win was quite possible. I don't even think Quins played that well in the second half, they just had to do basics and watch us kill ourselves through unforced errors. Was calling for changes around 50 minute mark as all the warning signs were there. No communication, no shape, no leadership, no skill. Pretty unhappy with that last 40. Unacceptable even with injuries and youngsters.

BigO (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 08:55
Nice to see these games on TV, but the coverage was so one-eyed it was painful. At one point I thought I'd tuned in to 'Quins TV'.

Decent enough performance until 60 minutes, with Pincus, Batley, Cullen and Bedlow standing out for me.... but it was a horror show after that, as every replacement we made seemed to struggle (maybe with the exception of Lindsey)..... whereas Quins added quality and capitalised on every mistake we made.

These A league games have made me more confident about our strength in depth, but as the final 20 minutes of yesterday confirms, this depth is only so deep!

AGS (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 09:09
What I liked was that they were clearly playing exactly the same style of play as Pat wants from the first team. Sounds obvious, but that's not always the case in clubs. Was great to see Batley and DT back on the park, though the latter looked a lot more rusty. Will be great if he can get his fitness back if GS gets a bad result from the beak tonight.

Ernie Ball (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 09:40
Some good performances and some not so good. On that showing I don't think we will be seeing NFW as hooker in the first team anytime soon.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 10:57
Unfortunately I only caught the second half.

The only positive I have is that Quins must be short of props.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net