rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Team v Glos
brizzly's brothers (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 09:31
Just thought we would kick off with our team predictions for Friday nights showdown:

1. Lay
2. Thacker
3. Afoa
4. Holmes
5. Vui
6. Luatua
7. Smith
8. Lam
9. Uren
10. Madigan
11. Leiua
12. Pisi
13. Piutau
14. Morahan
15. O'Conor (Daniels if fit)

16. Malton
17. Thomas
18. Armstrong
19. Latta
20. Haining
21. Stirzaker
22. Sheedy
23. Hurrell/O'Connor

I would rather have a shower than a Barf!

Re: Team v Glos
Bristol Fashion (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 09:42
Interesting to see what they do with Kirchner. O'Connor was MoM vs Sarries so harsh to drop him. Nice to have a few options now

youngone (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 11:01
thomas
thacker
afoa
holmes
vui
luatua
smith
lam
Uren
Madigan
Leiua
Piutau
Hurrell
Morahan
O'Conor

The team is starting to pick itself! Personally i think our set piece looked better against bath so perhaps something to be said for thomas over lay, mind you if i saw a different man in the 3, 5, 8, 9, 10 or 12 jersey to what i have written above i would still be feeling confident. What an exciting time to be a bris fan eh! (cant beleive im saying that!)

Rich. (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 13:23
Yes but the Sarries set piece (& I assume you specifically mean the scrum here) is the best in country so it doesn't necessarily mean Thomas is better than Lay.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 15:57
Team being announced live tonight on The Rugby Show (BTSport)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net