SUBs ?

Re: Teamís up...
Whagwan (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 10:34
Coming in the full announcement at 12

JMills (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 10:41
Replacements: 16. Nick Fenton-Wells, 17. Jake Woolmore, 18. Jake Armstrong, 19. Joe Joyce, 20. Jack Lam, 21. Harry Randall, 22. Callum Sheedy, 23. Zane Kirchner.

Happy with the starting line up. Bench looks a bit weak.

dpw (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 10:42
Yer 'tis.........

[www.bristolbearsrugby.com]

Rich. (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 10:43
Looks good. Good to see Uren starting. Our new Aussie SH injured or just 3rd choice?

Brisser (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 10:45
hes rotating them by the looks of things!

i think we've got them in the backs big time!!

SparkyBris (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 10:48
Agreed. Don't know their 10, but if Smith and Crane can get in his face and put the pressure on, I think we can more than capitalise there.

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

shhandy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 10:59
Would prefer to see Stirseeker on bench rather than Randall ,but otherwise looks a good squAd. Quins getting to be a stronger away team with each match so itís going to be thought. Weather looks dire.

Rich. (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 11:24
Quote:
shhandy
Would prefer to see Stirseeker on bench rather than Randall ,but otherwise looks a good squAd. Quins getting to be a stronger away team with each match so itís going to be thought. Weather looks dire.

Where get that from Shhandy? - Only 50% chance of light rain on my BBC weather ap. We could do with a fast track and a dry ball that's for sure. Lots of beef on Quins bench if end yif Bath match last week anything to go by

youngone (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 11:45
crumpton starting for quins! good on him, always rated him myself

shhandy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 12:08
Breakfast forecast on BBC TV. The Met Office seem to agree.

AndyJB (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 12:54
I always get my weather from the Daily Express "A SAVAGE 120kmph hell-storm will unleash chaos across Britain this weekend as remnants from Hurricane Florence smash into the UK amid further warnings to brace for killer autumn weather"

In other news Lady Di found safe and well on the moon and pensioners forced to try foreign food.

Rich. (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 13:02
Quote:
shhandy

Ooh blimey, where are the BBC getting their info from? Mind you maybe Stoke Bishop has its own micro climate

Rich. (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 13:14
Quote:
AndyJB
I always get my weather from the Daily Express "A SAVAGE 120kmph hell-storm will unleash chaos across Britain this weekend as remnants from Hurricane Florence smash into the UK amid further warnings to brace for killer autumn weather"
In other news Lady Di found safe and well on the moon and pensioners forced to try foreign food.

Good one Andy!

BS7 (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 13:34
+1 Still laughing (Sm6)

shhandy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 13:45
Quote:
Rich.
Quote:
shhandy

Ooh blimey, where are the BBC getting their info from? Mind you maybe Stoke Bishop has its own micro climate

You get the climate you pay for. Even better in Snide Park & Abbottís Leigh I hear. 😊

Peter D (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 16:40
The Express said kmph? Blimey, this Brexit business must be getting to them.

Jimeno (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 06:21
Quote:
AndyJB

(Sm74)

Forecast keeps changing but I think some rain is inevitable.

Interestingly wind might be from the east so the front of the Lansdown might be a bit exposed.

Furriner (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 08:58
Two ex-Bris boys turning out against us (Gentle Ben as well as Crumpton). I wish them both well, but from next weekend on preferably.

Donít think their back line looks that special. Although Englandís no2 at 9, plus Joe Marchant at 13 seems like decent competition. (Two quite decent props as well. Hope Afoa gives Marler a really Ďgoodí work-out.)

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net