Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Reality check.
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 14:14
Martin Cory
Julian White
Lee Robinson
?

Be nice to have Gengey tearing matches up back home where he belongs, Gaston was our starter but had a number of injuries. No coincidence he recently got recalled to international rugby at his age, much loved round these parts. What about a certain Mr. Bakewell? Then you have Dan Tuhoy, great player and Ross McMillan who is a pretty decent GP standard hooker and top guy to boot. Think it's fair to say you've had a lot from Bris...

I know you've had a number from Wuss as well I'm sure South stand can fill you in on those as it's his club.

Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 14:20
Quote:
Rinkadink
Martin Cory
Julian White
Lee Robinson
?

Be nice to have Gengey tearing matches up back home where he belongs, Gaston was our starter but had a number of injuries. No coincidence he recently got recalled to international rugby at his age, much loved round these parts. What about a certain Mr. Bakewell? Then you have Dan Tuhoy, great player and Ross McMillan who is a pretty decent GP standard hooker and top guy to boot. Think it's fair to say you've had a lot from Bris...

I know you've had a number from Wuss as well I'm sure South stand can fill you in on those as it's his club.

I think the term you are missing is nicked though. (and you are going back a fair bit back for White, Corry and Robinson)
Gaston might have been well loved by the fans but wasn't offered a new deal from what I have heard, certainly not a decent offer understandable with Afoa being signed though.
Bakewell was let go with many on here seeming to be pretty happy about it.
McMillan was a free agent when Tigers picked him up having been released by Bristol waaaay back in march.
Tuhoy came to Tigers on loan went back to you and you released him.

Think it's fair to say we pinched none of them and have rather picked them up after you didn't want them. (maybe Bakewell maybe) and I know all about the worcester players we did nick which TBF is a few of them.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 14:21 by Ayerzawannabe.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 14:27
So you're precious about the word 'nicked'? Maybe take it up with Wocester as he's one of theirs. No need to downplay the general theme though. What have you given us in return? winking smiley

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 14:34
Quote:
Rinkadink
So you're precious about the word 'nicked'? Maybe take it up with Wocester as he's one of theirs. No need to downplay the general theme though. What have you given us in return? winking smiley

Harry Thacker has been great this season.

Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 14:39
Quote:
Rinkadink

Bit precious because it's all Worcester fans talk about when it comes to Tigers and it does get and bit tiring at times.

I'm just saying most of our recent Bristol signings have been picking up players you didn't want one way or another so not sure why Bristol would need to formulate a plan, certainly not enough to hinder Bristol.

(Sorry for being a bit touchy on it).

Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 14:42
Quote:
Ayerzawannabe
Quote:
Rinkadink

Bit precious because it's all Worcester fans talk about when it comes to Tigers and it does get and bit tiring at times.

I'm just saying most of our recent Bristol signings have been picking up players you didn't want one way or another so not sure why Bristol would need to formulate a plan, certainly not enough to hinder Bristol.

(Sorry for being a bit touchy on it).

substitute "Tapped up" for "nicked"

Richard Blaze, Miles Benjamin, Graham Kitchener, Mike Williams, Will Spencer, David Denton

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 15:57
Quote:
inatthebreakdown
Quote:
Rinkadink

Harry Thacker has been great this season.
Ah but Leicester didn't want him so we didn't nick Thacker. Not as if he was getting much game time and was not usually even in a match day squad. Clearly it doesn't count and was surplus to requirements at Tiggers.

(:

(Given he surfs and the like I hope he finds a permanent home with us here, so pleased with Harry)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net