rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Teams up
memnoch (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 10:43
15. Tom Pincus; 14. Ryan Edwards, 13. Will Hurrell, 12. Siale Piutau (c), 11. Alapati Leiua; 10. Callum Sheedy, 9. Nic Stirzaker; 1. Jake Woolmore, 2. Shaun Malton, 3. Jake Armstrong, 4. Joe Latta, 5. Joe Batley, 6. Sam Jeffries, 7. Dan Thomas, 8. Nick Haining.

Replacements: 16. Tom Lindsay, 17. Yann Thomas, 18. John Afoa, 19. Jake Heenan, 20. George Smith, 21. Andy Uren, 22. Sam Bedlow, 23. Tusi Pisi.

Unavailable: Harry Thacker (neck), Sione Faletau (calf), Lewis Thiede (knee), Aly Muldowney (neck), Chris Vui (groin), John Hawkins (thumb), Ed Holmes (thumb), Jordan Crane (hamstring), Tiff Eden (shoulder), Jack Tovey (knee), Mat Protheroe (knee), Charles Piutau (shoulder), Luke Daniels (hamstring), Piers OíConor (foot), Aaron Chapman (hamstring), Luke Morahan (groin).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2018 10:43 by memnoch.

Re: Teams up
inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 10:55
Looks good to me.

Looking forward to seeing Pincus get a start, and bringing George Smith on as a replacement rather than starting could make quite an impact?

youngone (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:00
dissappointed to see the same centre partnership but looking forward to see how that pack gets on

Portisteve (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:04
Pretty good side. Unfortunately Iím going to be a fair weather supporter this week and avoid it as weather looks positively foul and Harlequins game was not fun sat there out in the rain in the Lansdown

Whagwan (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:11
Zebre team:

15 Gabriele Di Giulio*

14 Mattia Bellini

13 Giulio Bisegni

12 Tommaso Castello (cap)

11 Giovanbattista Venditti*

10 Francois Brummer

9 Gugliemo Palazzani

8 David Sisi

7 Jimmy Tuivaiti

6 Apisai Tauyavuca

5 George Biagi (cap)

4 Leonard Krumov*

3 Eduardo Bello

2 Massimo Ceciliani*

1 Cruze Ah-Nau

a disposizione

16 Luhandre Luus*

17 Andrea Lovotti*

18 Giosuť Zilocchi*

19 Samuele Ortis*

20 Roberto Tenga

21 Riccardo Raffaele*

22 Carlo Canna

23 Tommaso Boni*

Geroge Biagi's first trip back to Bristol...

youngone (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:18
how about this for an unavailable XV:
1. Faletau
2. Thacker
3. Thiede
4. Muldowney
5. Hawkins
6. Holmes
7. Vui
8. Crane
9. (okay no injured 9's so we'll go with) Protheroe
10. Eden
11. Morahan
12. Tovey
13. 0'Conor
14. Daniels
15. Piutau

Not bad ey! lol

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:27
Quote:
Portisteve
Pretty good side. Unfortunately Iím going to be a fair weather supporter this week and avoid it as weather looks positively foul and Harlequins game was not fun sat there out in the rain in the Lansdown

I would guess that there will be so many empty seats at the rear of every block, that you should stay dry, with or without alcoholic refreshment.

Portisteve (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:37
Werent allowed to move back by stewards last time

Jimeno (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 12:44
Quote:
Portisteve
Werent allowed to move back by stewards last time

The people I saw being stopped were trying to move into the dry seats in W13 which are the most expensive seats.

Probably would have had more luck in W12/W11.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 22:20
Something came up so won't be going tomorrow so it got me thinking; I know some of the challenge cup games get TV coverage, are we getting any at all? Worst case I'll watch Wigan vs Warrington and follow on here so could be worse.

Aside from that rotation will be a good thing, team should put in a decent shift and that injured list is worrying but impressive we can still field a decent side all things considered. Welcome back Biagi, know he was looking forward to this from his Twitter after fixtures were first announced.

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 22:33
Quote:
youngone
dissappointed to see the same centre partnership but looking forward to see how that pack gets on

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Centre partnership... when it performs!

Cunning Stunts (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 23:08
Zebre have had some good victories his season and the weather will be a leveller so I think itíll be a tough game. Donít be surprised if that team doesnít get the win.

delthedoor (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 08:12
After last weeks debacle I won't be going. If the team can't be bothered turning up then neither can I.

cider head (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 08:18
Quote:
delthedoor
After last weeks debacle I won't be going. If the team can't be bothered turning up then neither can I.
Look what happened to Wasps last night, evry team takes a beating now and again.(Sm159)

pacific islander (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 08:50
Quote:
inatthebreakdown
Quote:
youngone

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Centre partnership... when it performs!
"When it preforms" as with any other partnership, IMO it would more of a case of not being predictable. Using this tournament to bring change in preparation for when we don't have S piutau or Pisi ..

Cunning Stunts (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 10:16
Youíre seriously comparing Wasps being humped by the incredible European champions (one of the greatest club sides ever imho) to us getting humiliated by a lower prem side. Baffling!

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 10:16
Quote:
delthedoor

Thatís the spirit, Del.

Prop Joe (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 10:43
Quote:
inatthebreakdown
Quote:
youngone

Agree, that same combination that looked bad (along with the other 13 players) last week I thought were impressive against Northampton. Still think they are our best centres and like the power of Leuia on the wing.

youngone (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 13:45
My point was that with squad seeming tired and both: siale being not exactly young and will becoming quite a precious resource, i was hoping to see us mix it up a bit and potentially try a new combo. i geuss there are 3 more weeks to come where we can do this so no harm no foul

delthedoor (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 13:51
It's not my spirit that's the problem.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net