Untitled Document

Christian Wade
Platwell House (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 06:39
Packed it all in, off to the NFL. Never got his chance at international level

Re: Christian Wade
Ernie Ball (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 07:19
Good luck to him. I'm not sure what position he would play. But given his size he might make a good punt returner.

NFL Punt Returns

Whagwan (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 07:32
Well that's him out of my fantasy team!

tobo_ (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 07:44
Most punt returners are wide receivers or running backs as well - but yeah most likely his way into the team will be through his express pace to beat defenders.

Good luck to him, i'm sure someone will take him

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 08:26
Quote:
Ernie Ball
Good luck to him. I'm not sure what position he would play. But given his size he might make a good punt returner.
NFL Punt Returns

Running back or slot receiver I would imagine

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 09:37
Not powerful enough for a running back. RBs are quick explosive runners but built like the proverbial brick sh!thouses because they have to punch holes. WR would make more sense for his ability to get away from his man and find space

Prop Joe (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 13:36
Like Ernie would have thought a returner on special teams. Wide receivers usually taller as they have to compete in the air. Surprised not more rugby players have tried out for NFL Kickers over the years, only think of Gavin Hastings who was at the end of his career then.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net