Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sour grapes down the road at Bath
inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 18:15
[www.theguardian.com]

Disappointing and not very becoming of them.

Re: Sour grapes down the road at Bath
Peter D (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 18:43
Grasping at straws. Nothing will come of it. An act of desperation.

robtheh (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 18:47
One of the most classless people involved in pro rugby, imo

Field marshall (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 19:38
I dearly hope that none of ours behave like that. I bet the bath players are cringing.

T J (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 20:01
Absolutely pathetic actions from a pathetic club.

By the same logic, surely any club who has ever lost a game where someone from the opposition has been cited after the game will have grounds for their games to be replayed?

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 20:11
To be honest they have a right to complain, especially with the clock still showing time left. Flipping it around we would be livid (as we have been with more than one refereeing performance) but I'm not sure a replay is the right thing.

MrGreyUK (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 20:17
Unfortunatly if you go to the Link you are reminded of this other story

[www.theguardian.com]

MrGreyUK
Older - But no wiser

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 20:22
Quote:
MrGreyUK
[www.theguardian.com]

Its sad, who made that call exactly? Clearly Bristol means a lot to the family and vice versa. Would love to know and make sure it does not happen again. Finally would obviously love to see him come "home" but not sure he will even though our club has changed a lot since then.

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 20:39
Quote:
T J
By the same logic, surely any club who has ever lost a game where someone from the opposition has been cited after the game will have grounds for their games to be replayed?

Pathetic comment. Bruce Craig is a bellend, but labelling Bath a pathetic club is childish and embarrassing.

Field marshall (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 21:42
Quote:
A mistake definitely, but hardly a sad indictment of the club and not even remotely comparable to a club owner acting like a bellend. Bristol would be far from the first club to have failed to spot talent. Losing Genge (amongst a few others) was a far harder pill to swallow.

T J (IP Logged)
20 October, 2018 06:07
Quote:
AlexInSouthville
Quote:
T J

Pathetic comment. Bruce Craig is a bellend, but labelling Bath a pathetic club is childish and embarrassing.

Sorry dad.

If you want to know more of the reasons behind this comment which are not in the public domain feel free to drop me a PM.

The way they operate is pathetic.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
20 October, 2018 07:01
Quote:
AlexInSouthville
Quote:
T J

Not sure it is given some of the things they've done over the years from not giving rehab to injured players through to salary cap breaches.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
20 October, 2018 08:03
I want Bristol v B**h from 1993 replayed. Robinson spent that match offside.

Rich. (IP Logged)
21 October, 2018 07:56
If I was a Bath fan or player I'd hate people to see the actions of the seemingly spoilt Millionaire owner as being the actions of my club.

Prop Joe (IP Logged)
21 October, 2018 09:52
I saw this post from Stopsy while looking on the Tigers board (can't do link thingy)

"I paid a lot of money for Bath, I want to see them win." Holds breath, stamps feet, lays on floor kicking and screaming.

Made I laugh!

Dieselpup (IP Logged)
21 October, 2018 20:38
Yea, but its in the Guardian and they always get things completely wrong!

samlee99 (IP Logged)
24 October, 2018 11:33
Quote:
Rich.
If I was a Bath fan or player I'd hate people to see the actions of the seemingly spoilt Millionaire owner as being the actions of my club.

Go to their message board and you will see the majority of them agreeing with you.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
24 October, 2018 12:21
This says far more about Mr Craig, I think, than B**h.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
24 October, 2018 12:52
It does, indeed.

[Edited because I was wrong]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/10/2018 12:53 by Standardprocedure.

shendy (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 20:13
Quote:
Prop Joe
I saw this post from Stopsy while looking on the Tigers board (can't do link thing)

Copy website address, paste into message...

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net