rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Player of The Month - Harry Thacker
Don P (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 15:55
Vote currently open for Premiership November Player of the Month and Harry Thacker could do with a few more votes to push him up from his current second place to first!

[www.premiershiprugby.com]

Re: Player of The Month - Harry Thacker
Whagwan (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 16:12
He's top now but Thorley/Glos close behind, need those votes in before it closes tonight at midnight...

Peter D (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 16:22
Thorley has been fantastic. No complaint if he finishes top - but my vote for Thacker. smiling smiley

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 18:37
Quote:
Whagwan
He's top now but Thorley/Glos close behind, need those votes in before it closes tonight at midnight...

Thacker is 1% behind now, so tight. Vote and hit up social media.

shhandy (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 07:38
According to a FB poster Thacker has won by around 3%. Congratulations to our man!

youngone (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 11:55
Whilst i have voted for him i think its funny really because i wouldn't have said Thacker has even been OUR player of the month let alone the player of the month for the full league! He has been fantastic but he was obviously selected for scoring 5 tries in two games as a hooker but if you watch Harrys post match interview against Wasps and he couldn't have played down his contribution through the hat trick any more than he did.

Not meaning to @#$%& on the bonfire, and i think its great that one of our young English talents is getting some credit and recognition, but i think it goes to show how well the boys have all performed this month for me to have even had the above consideration.

Olly (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 12:05
Agree but we can only vote for those candidates selected for the poll. What I will say is that this has shown Harry and the squad the appreciation felt by us the supporters for their efforts this month. Long may it continue?

Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net