Current Page: 1 of 2
RUMOURS
cider head (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 19:14
Genge to Wuss? Nathan Hughes to us?

Re: RUMOURS
northface (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 19:19
Genge only interested in Wuss's flatbreads apparantley.

cider head (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 19:20
Quote:
northface
Genge only interested in Wuss's flatbreads apparantley.
Yeh with cheese

Rich. (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 19:29
I'd be very surprised if Ellis went to Worces but no doubt his agent is using them to get others to bid more

gran (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 20:16
Saucy!

youngone (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 12:02
So a lot of people on here seem dead certain Genge will be returning to bris.. Are we basing this on anymore than his comment on rugby tonight where he stated he 'would like to return to Bristol one day'?

Bearing in mind it is well documented that he left as it was in his best interest to leave negative lifestyle influences behind to help him focus on rugby and that was only, what, 3 years ago?

I think the way things are going he may well be leaving Leicester and I agree that him 'being spotted in Worcester' hardly means he's signing for the club but i wonder if i have missed a more substantial rumor as to why everyone thinks Genges return is imminent.

Olly (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 12:08
I think the way things are going he may well be leaving Leicester and I agree that him 'being spotted in Worcester' hardly means he's signing for the club but i wonder if i have missed a more substantial rumor as to why everyone thinks Genges return is imminent.[/quote]

Reminds me of that certain all black spotted in Portishead not so long ago.

Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

Jim H (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 12:17
Rumour is he's unhappy with the money he's on at Leicester, but he has another year to go there. It could be he's (relatively) poorly paid given he was just a promising fringe squad player (rightly or wrongly) when he left Bris.

Rich. (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 12:48
Quote:
Jim H
Rumour is he's unhappy with the money he's on at Leicester, but he has another year to go there. It could be he's (relatively) poorly paid given he was just a promising fringe squad player (rightly or wrongly) when he left Bris.

Good point Jim

Olly (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 13:00
This is an honest question which Completely disregards who he is, the reasons he left and how good he is playing the way he does. I ask the more knowledgeable amongst us, in your honest opinion do you think Ellis would fit into Pats game plan? Would Ellis actually improve The team and improve the fast expansive style or slow it down to the more physical game type that we no longer play. Personally I'm undecided but I'm no expert either.

Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

Bris Bob (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 13:30
Wish the rumour was Faf De Klerk coming to us. Marquee 8 yes but not fully convinced on Hughes. Genge already wanting moves from Leicester just makes me wonder how well he sits in any?

cider head (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 14:53
Any other rumours out there?
(Sm22)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2018 14:54 by cider head.

Rich. (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 15:43
Quote:
cider head
(Sm22)

Her at number 20 seems to have a new 'friend'

cider head (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 16:11
Quote:
Rich.
Quote:
cider head
(Sm22)

Her at number 20 seems to have a new 'friend'
Yeh me.

tbr (IP Logged)
08 December, 2018 19:32
Quote:
cider head
....Nathan Hughes to us?

On crutches after today...

westglos (IP Logged)
09 December, 2018 15:15
Quote:
Bris Bob
Wish the rumour was Faf De Klerk coming to us. Marquee 8 yes but not fully convinced on Hughes. Genge already wanting moves from Leicester just makes me wonder how well he sits in any?

De Klerk of interest to Glaws...and he did use to play for Ackerman when he coached the Lions in SA.

Jim H (IP Logged)
09 December, 2018 16:50
Think Faf has another year left, so would be expensive (if Sale stay up).

Attwood's not getting a new deal at Bath, would be a very good signing for us.

Wasps losing a few as well, Cooper-Woolly and Stuart would be worth a look at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2018 16:52 by Jim H.

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
09 December, 2018 16:55
We should never accept Attwood back here

T J (IP Logged)
10 December, 2018 07:26
Quote:
Jim H
Attwood's not getting a new deal at Bath, would be a very good signing for us.

No he wouldn’t - sh@t all over us once already after we’d funded his university education and given him the necessary time off. Don’t want him anywhere near a Bristol shirt ever again.

Furriner (IP Logged)
10 December, 2018 08:31
I don’t feel any ill will against Attwood but I wouldn’t want to see him back because he’s just not good enough anymore.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net