rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Strong team for tommorow.keep the winning run going
simoitfc (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 08:36
Are we expecting a host of changes for tomorrow game ???

Re: Strong team for tommorow.keep the winning run going
robtheh (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 08:55
I should think so: can see it going along the lines of the United side against Quins

I reckon they'll go with something approaching...

Dawe
Fenton-Wells
Faletau
Ehizode
Hawkins
Dun
Heenan
Haining
Stirzaker
Eden
Pincus/Daniels (or Sarto if he's in our Euro squad)
Pisi
Bedlow
Daniels/Pincus/Sarto, as above
Protheroe

Rich. (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 10:24
I actually think they will pick the team for the Sale match.it wouldn't be good for those players not to play before that game and sobit is either this week or next week. next week would perhaps normally be preferable but as it is the home game this week I suspect we will have the best team this weekend.

robtheh (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 10:59
Quote:
Rich.
I actually think they will pick the team for the Sale match.it wouldn't be good for those players not to play before that game and sobit is either this week or next week. next week would perhaps normally be preferable but as it is the home game this week I suspect we will have the best team this weekend.

Yeah, I was thinking that they’d plump for a more first-team team next week: give the boys a break this week

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net