rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

training with england
youngone (IP Logged)
07 February, 2019 19:42
interesting that we had a shared training session with the England squad 4 days ahead of the France game. Got to be a very good experience for the squad especially the likes of thacker o'conor randall uren etc

[www.bristolbearsrugby.com]

[www.bristolbearsrugby.com]

Re: training with england
Brisman (IP Logged)
07 February, 2019 21:16
Saw that on Twitter earlier, hopefully both teams will of benefitted from it. Anyone else from this board off to Twickenham for the game Sunday?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2019 21:18 by Brisman.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 01:09
Nope not going to see the internationals, great initiative from Pat and Co. to arrange this. Sounds like it was successful.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 11:31
I read that Eddie Jones said that the England team ‘had been exposed at the breakdown in training ‘
I wonder if he was referring to George Smith and co?

Brisman (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 12:08
Perhaps Bris training with England was an inducement to let George Smith help England? I’m sure I remember he was part of Eddie’s coaching team whilst he was playing for Wasps.

Brizzle (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 17:53
I hope some of the England play rubs off on Bris !!

They were outstanding today !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net