Untitled Document

Nathan Hughes
Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 16:00
Doing a job on Exeter at the moment

Re: Nathan Hughes
youngone (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 16:10
did i see wrong or was it him who stabbed the grubber through for the try before HT?! Great assist for the 2nd try too.

Albertfromla (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 16:38
Having an immense game can't wait to seeing him next season in. Briss shirt

Cunning Stunts (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 16:46
He's huge, powerful and skilful. What a massive signing for us. Lovely stuff.

youngone (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 16:57
MOTM too!

Brisman (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 18:19
We’ve got fantastic back row options for next season.

airdog (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 07:40
totally agree Brisman , priority now is to get a couple of centres who can score tries as well as stop them .

thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 08:20
With Afoa, thacker, Attwood, vui, thomas, luatua and Hughes we would have the best pack in the league if all fit and available.

Rich. (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 08:23
Quote:
thorpebayexile
With Afoa, thacker, Attwood, vui, thomas, luatua and Hughes we would have the best pack in the league if all fit and available.

I think Attwood will struggle to get a first choice place next season season. His skill-set and nous in open play is not so good. Vui and Holmes far more what we need IMO.

Jonny thomas (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 10:13
Attwood is essential to our style of play someone has to do the dog work and in this area he can do the work of 2
He'll work hard to free up others
Hughes is exactly the player we need big nasty horrible ball playing 8
Can't wait

thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 12:36
Quote:
Rich.
Quote:
thorpebayexile

I think Attwood will struggle to get a first choice place next season season. His skill-set and nous in open play is not so good. Vui and Holmes far more what we need IMO.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. My view is he will start every game he will be available for.

Rich. (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 13:11
Will be interesting to see. He certainly has the physical presence but his passing, his nous about when to pass (and when to run into contract) and his speed put him behind those two in my eyes. Still a great addition to the squad though!

Graham_U (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 14:07
Hope Atwood does better for us than he did against us at Twickenham. He'd need to be much better than that to get anywhere near our first team if all our locks are fit.There were a few nasty memories of his time with us as a student when I saw the recent headlines about us helping him with his law studies being a main reason for signing.

I just hope we get value out of Hughes throughout the Sean, Wasps haven't this season regardless of how well he played at the weekend. We need him fit available and on form for most of the season.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Rich. (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 14:33
Quote:
Graham_U
Hope Atwood does better for us than he did against us at Twickenham. He'd need to be much better than that to get anywhere near our first team if all our locks are fit.There were a few nasty memories of his time with us as a student when I saw the recent headlines about us helping him with his law studies being a main reason for signing.
I just hope we get value out of Hughes throughout the Sean, Wasps haven't this season regardless of how well he played at the weekend. We need him fit available and on form for most of the season.

Well we won't see him till mid-end November due to RWC (assuming he returns fit) and then he'll be out for the Six Nations period

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net