Latest news:
Untitled Document

Behind the Bears
Discussion started by SparkyBris , 01 August, 2019 08:58
Behind the Bears
SparkyBris 01 August, 2019 08:58
An enjoyable watch! Very excited to see Nathan Hughes in a Bris shirt next season, from what I've seen and read, he seems to be settling in well.

Behind the Bears

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

Re: Behind the Bears
EverOptimistic 01 August, 2019 09:53
I love all this stuff. It helps me get through a long pre-season (although I'm drawing the line at registering for Instagram to see the latest from Dan Thomas).

Meerkats1970 01 August, 2019 12:33
I think Eddy Jones is a secret Bristol fan and has done us a massive favour in dropping Hughes. Looks like a blooming monster. If there was one thing that stood for me last year it was the ability to punch holes and get momentum trundling when we were say 10-15m out. Teams like Exe score from those positions, we didnt seem to so much. Hughes (and Attwood) could make a massive difference and they will be properly trained up with a full pre season. Note attwood is injured though.

Cant wait

youngone 01 August, 2019 16:21
Maybe I'm greedy but I'd love more content like this, great to see tho keep it up bris!

gran 01 August, 2019 18:58
Yes excellent stuff and keep it up bris. Without wishing to intrude on their privacy, it's good to know small details of how new players are settling in to the Bristol environment and so on. It makes it a lot more personal.

dpw 01 August, 2019 20:28
Big Dave - look away now!
Copied from Facebook

Our Bears are stopping by Wild Place Project on Tuesday to see their furry counterparts in their new home in Bear Wood.
The team will be around for chats, photos and autographs with fans at our bear sculpture at 2:15pm, and then inside Bear Wood at 3pm.
Come say hello to the following players, alongside European brown bears Albie, Gemini, Neo and Nilas:
Aly Muldowney, Luke Morahan, Ed Holmes, Nic Stirzaker, Ian Madigan, Jack Bates, Ioan Lloyd, Dan Thomas, Tiff Eden, Jake Armstrong, Steve Luatua.

Find out more about Bear Wood and book your admission tickets to Wild Place Project here:
[wildplace.org.uk]

#BearsAreBack

inatthebreakdown 02 August, 2019 07:14
Up the Bears!!

Bod 02 August, 2019 12:32
This appointment is for me, quite significant - I think the RecHeads will be spitting feathers

Good luck Danny Grewcock

Grewcock signs for Bears

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Hercules Spoons 02 August, 2019 16:50
I think 'quite significant' is an understatement Bod.

Rinkadink 02 August, 2019 16:51
Quote:
Bod
This appointment is for me, quite significant - I think the RecHeads will be spitting feathers
Good luck Danny Grewcock

Grewcock signs for Bears

Oh, nice spot bod.

Likely a good signing; hated when he turned out against us which means he was probably doing his job well. Wasn't he in a similar Academy role with Barf at one point? Hopefully brings that edge with him to the youngsters, something I feel we've been missing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net