On the offy.

Re: Confirmed Danny signs.
woodley shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 06:59
Quicker fingers next time rugby man.

sharkboard sa (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 07:06
Well now that means l am £600 a yeatr better off cannot understand why Sale now appear to be a rest home for players with issues but l am sure Dimess thinks he up to it but thanks but no thanks

Whaley Shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 07:13
Quote:
sharkboard sa
cannot understand why Sale now appear to be a rest home for players with issues....

Presumably because, after the last few years, we are perceived as a club with issues?

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 07:45
well never saw that coming!

as much as its been a rather silly drawn out saga he is certainly an upgrade on MacLeod. Still think Nick has a significant role to play as either back up to Cips or at 15. have concerns over cipriani place kicking and his defensive (mainly he shoots out of the line and he kicks with his arms only from what I have seen on TV recently). his distribution, ability to do something off the cuff and kicking from hand are an undoubted upgrade on Nick. Not sure about his ability to manage a game.

Im sure some will agree and some will not, but then Celebriani is a bit like marmite. will certainly get the corporates at barton all excited and the girls working on the beauty counters at selfridges/ harvey nicks will be excited at the prospect of becoming his WAG (at least for one night anyway!).

lets hope the headlines next season are generated for his on the pitch excellence. hope so and will be delighted if so.

Timpers (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 07:52
Radio 4 Today programme, Cipriani "the forgotten man of rugby"

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 07:58
Nicely summed up, stevene. Snap: my first thoughts were "well I didn't see that coming". The only issue I would take is you saying he is "a bit like marmite". Surely, after a spell in Aus, he is now more like vegemite. grinning smiley

I did wonder if the Barton issue would be in the same announcement (on the basis that it would be a good time to bury bad news).

45jumper (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 08:08
I'm delighted with this! smiling smiley

He's got all the potential in the world, and he wants to play for england again.
People forget Andy Powell had something of a reputation before he joined us, and he's been magnificent for us. Dimes can get the best out of Cipriani, and I for one cannot wait to see it happen, wherever we may play next season.

Welcome aboard Danny (Sm152)

Bucks Shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 08:09
I to am delighted he is here. Welcome to Sale(Sm152)

Rugbydon (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 08:20
When are we signing Gavin Henson?

Olyy (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 08:25
Outstanding news grinning smiley

Quote:
Rugbydon
I wouldn't say no, he's been treated badly by Cardiff Blues as still has a lot to give to the world of rugby.

C3Q (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 08:27
Like him or loathe him, there is no denying:

He has great abilities and potential
It must have been a significant coup to get him to sign for Sale
It will put bums on seats (padded and not padded - seats that is)
It may influence other quality players to join
It's an exciting signing, if not a surprise.

You have to give Dimes credit for his pulling power.

ageinghoody (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 08:59
Despite my severe misgivings about Barton, I have to concede that this signing, added to Richie Gray, strongly suggests that Dimes' overall plans for the future must be impressing the professionals!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/03/2012 09:00 by ageinghoody.

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 09:14
Hoody, it would seem you are right.

From how things stand now Diamond's reign will bring either wonderful success, or catastrophic failure

or maybe something in between.

(Correction to grammar)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/03/2012 09:20 by DaveAitch.

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 09:14
Quote:
Olyy
Outstanding news grinning smiley
Quote:
Rugbydon
I wouldn't say no, he's been treated badly by Cardiff Blues as still has a lot to give to the world of rugby.

your having a laugh olyy surely?

one thing on cips side is his age and potentially he can still improve and develop. unfortunately the tangerine one has wasted potentially the stellar years of his rugby career trying to get become a z list celebrity. such a shame.

4 years ago maybe. not now.

20 March, 2012 09:19
Where does this leave Rob Miller ? Bench covering 10 & 15?

Conversion to winger to replace Frank?

H's D (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 09:33
Starting at 15.

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 09:35
Quote:
Mrs Trellis of North Wales
Where does this leave Rob Miller ? Bench covering 10 & 15?
Conversion to winger to replace Frank?

this leaves with needing to learn how to deal with being put under pressure and improving both his place kicking and kicking from hand.

rob is very exciting to watch, can pick a gap and has good pace but has some significant fundamental holes in his game at both 15 and 10 at the moment. he has had a full season in the side at 15 and not seeing him improve in these areas. Considering we are supposed to be signing Rob Cook from the Pirates who is, I believe, a full back and a very good place kicker I am guessing Rob will be put under pressure to improve.

from what I saw of Tommy Bell on Sunday (albeit only briefly) I think he has some significant areas to improve on as well, albeit seems a good place kicker.

My guess is MacLeod will alternate with Miller and possibly Cook at 15 next season dependant on whether Cipriani is a reliable place kicker. From what I have seen of Cipriani he is a bit hot and cold in this area.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/03/2012 09:37 by stevene.

maddog080485 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 09:41
Rob Cook signing very odd - lots of cover at 15. And Tommy Bell looks an excellent place kicker as is Macloed. Don't see the gain here.

Great to see Danny sign. A risk - but if we are to break into top 4 in next 2 seasons, we have to take risks.

20 March, 2012 10:06
To break into the top 4 & HEC we need a decent 6 and a decent 3. Whoever place kicks needs to be reliable .

Grumpy Old Shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 10:08
Miller is a very talented runner with the ball but from what I have seen this season, there has to be a big question mark regarding his ability to kick out of hand...

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 10:14
Quote:
maddog080485
Rob Cook signing very odd - lots of cover at 15. And Tommy Bell looks an excellent place kicker as is Macloed. Don't see the gain here.
Great to see Danny sign. A risk - but if we are to break into top 4 in next 2 seasons, we have to take risks.

I think its clear that if Cipriani is at 10 then whoever is at 15 will be required to kick penalties and conversions. not sure if they feel Millers place kicking is upto scratch. Haven't seen Cook play so can't comment, his kicking stats are impressive no idea about his all round game.

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 10:16
Quote:
To break into the top 4 & HEC we need a decent 6 and a decent 3. Whoever place kicks needs to be reliable .

I am told Gaskell is a decent 6 by a variety of people here.

won't eifion be the starting 3 with dickinson at 1? would imagine buckley will be used as a sub.

maddog080485 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 11:01
Vernon also a decent 6.

Roberts a good three and hopefully Thomas will come through here too. Buckley not good at all in scrum but he does have impact carrying the ball.

Olyy (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 11:02
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
maddog080485

I think its clear that if Cipriani is at 10 then whoever is at 15 will be required to kick penalties and conversions.
No they won't, as Cipriani is a good goal kicker (Sm154)
[
">www.youtube.com
]

thekeg (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 11:07
Quote:
maddog080485
Vernon also a decent 6.
Roberts a good three and hopefully Thomas will come through here too. Buckley not good at all in scrum but he does have impact carrying the ball.

Plus Fourie as a 6, don't think we will sign anyone else in the back row. I think the only other significant signing aside from Cook (if that is true) should be another front rower. Could be either a 1 or a 3 as Eifion can just as easily cover either. If we don't sign another prop it is between Dickinson and Thomas as to who starts (on the evidence of this season). Don't see Buckley anywhere near the starting line up if all fully fit and available.

Olyy (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 11:40
We'll also have Lee back from his "get huge" hiatus, so we'll have:
1. Dickinson, Eifion, Lee, Cobilas, Harrison
3. Eifion, Henry, Cobilas, Buckley (Harrison? He played there for U20s, but has always been loosehead replacement on the bench for us).

thekeg (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:02
Quote:
Olyy
We'll also have Lee back from his "get huge" hiatus, so we'll have:
1. Dickinson, Eifion, Lee, Cobilas, Harrison
3. Eifion, Henry, Cobilas, Buckley (Harrison? He played there for U20s, but has always been loosehead replacement on the bench for us).

Plenty of depth and promise, just lacking an experienced strong scrummager.

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:04
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
maddog080485

I think its clear that if Cipriani is at 10 then whoever is at 15 will be required to kick penalties and conversions.
[
">www.youtube.com
]

sometimes!

clutch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:06
Next season should be about a few big signings and the current squad improving with time. Not sure that will be enough to push for top 4, but I think fans should be happy with any notable improvement.

There are serious question marks over Miller's defence as well. He misses far too many tackles. I still believe playing Macleod at 15 would be a step backwards, but if Miller doesn't improve in the areas he needs to then it would make sense. Cipriani should be first choice kicker at the start. If that becomes an issue, then we can change things.

sharkboard sa. I understand your concern, but are you really jacking in your season ticket becuase we have signed Cipriani? Surely not?

thekeg (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:29
Quote:
clutch
Next season should be about a few big signings and the current squad improving with time. Not sure that will be enough to push for top 4, but I think fans should be happy with any notable improvement.
There are serious question marks over Miller's defence as well. He misses far too many tackles. I still believe playing Macleod at 15 would be a step backwards, but if Miller doesn't improve in the areas he needs to then it would make sense. Cipriani should be first choice kicker at the start. If that becomes an issue, then we can change things.

sharkboard sa. I understand your concern, but are you really jacking in your season ticket becuase we have signed Cipriani? Surely not?

I think we might see Miller on the wing a bit next year, with Macleod at FB. If Macleod starts then I think he will kick after his success this year.

Rugbydon (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:33
Miller should remain at 15 to help develop the attacking rugby everyone wants to see!

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:43
Quote:
Rugbydon
Miller should remain at 15 to help develop the attacking rugby everyone wants to see!

if we play attacking rugby but dont have someone to slot penalties which are given away as a result we will, as a result, become easier to defend against.

to me its about balance. we have had it, to a certain degree, at 10 and 15 this year with macleod steady and a good place kicker and miller adding pace and an attacking threat from 15. will be interested to see how cipriani affects the balance of the backs. from what I have seen to date with his goal kicking his is brilliant one week and isn't the next.

we have been competitive this year because we have been at the races in most games with our ability to take the points on offer as well as score tries. we cannot lose sight of that in picking a side (specifically backs) which suit a running attacking style of rugby. There needs to be an element of pragmatism in the 15 we put on the park.

Olyy (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:52
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
maddog080485

[
">www.youtube.com
]

sometimes!
Suppose, but the same could be said about any kicker.
I know it's a while ago, but in that game vs Ireland, he had a 100% kicking rate, on his first international start, and was preferred over Flood (who was starting 12) and then still kicked when Wilkinson came on.

clutch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 12:53
well put

Easyman (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 13:39
A good/brilliant signing ? Cips will need a huge "self-reinvention" if he is to regain selection for the England squad. Farrell has the 10 shirt at the moment but Ford at 19 is I believe even better. Already Flood is beginning to look like yesterday's man at Leicester.

So what chance Cipriani ? Tme alone has the answer,but I hope we see a revelation in our backline.

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 14:12
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
maddog080485

[
">www.youtube.com
]

sometimes!
I know it's a while ago, but in that game vs Ireland, he had a 100% kicking rate, on his first international start, and was preferred over Flood (who was starting 12) and then still kicked when Wilkinson came on.

yes but with the better ones you say it more often than not. your just giving isolated examples olyy. what I can say is that irish game he was flying, full of confidence. would like to see games were what he tries doesn't come off, as it sometimes doesn't, and nail his penalty goals.

the wasps fans are clear that he was somewhat hit and miss when he played for them and that Walder always took on the kicking duties when they were both on the field. not sure if thats true but certainly what I have read.

don't get me wrong, good signing, potentially brilliant signing but I am yet to be convinced that he can be our clutch kicker. time will tell.

leeds_shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 14:17
Very happy - I think sometimes this year we have struggled to break teams down - hopefully this will give us an added dimension! Hopefully the start of a good run of signings!!!

PoyntonShark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 15:17
Quote:
stevene
but I am yet to be convinced that he can be our clutch kicker

Blyddi hell, I know Clutch can be a miserable burger sometimes, but do we really need to employ someone to kick him.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/2451156279081.gif
We are the angry mob. We read the papers every day. We like who we like, we hate who we hate, but we're also easily swayed.

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 15:19
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
maddog080485

[
">www.youtube.com
]

sometimes!

yes but with the better ones you say it more often than not. your just giving isolated examples olyy. what I can say is that irish game he was flying, full of confidence. would like to see games were what he tries doesn't come off, as it sometimes doesn't, and nail his penalty goals.

the wasps fans are clear that he was somewhat hit and miss when he played for them and that Walder always took on the kicking duties when they were both on the field. not sure if thats true but certainly what I have read.

don't get me wrong, good signing, potentially brilliant signing but I am yet to be convinced that he can be our clutch kicker. time will tell.

What's clutch ever done wrong to deserve a kicking?

thekeg (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 15:44
Quote:
DaveAitch
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
maddog080485

[
">www.youtube.com
]

sometimes!

Where do you want me to start?

stevene (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 17:04
Quote:
DaveAitch
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
stevene
Quote:
maddog080485

[
">www.youtube.com
]

sometimes!

disagreed with me!

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 17:30
Fair enough, stevene: not a bad reason.

MikeGC (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 18:13
Despite the emergence of Farrell, the cupboard is hardly packed with 10s in England, so for me it's good news for the Red Rose too.

clutch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 19:05
I'd kick myself but I'm not that flexible!

MGS Shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 19:13
Going back to the Cipriani-MacLeod-Miller problem.

How about playing Cips at 10, Mac at 15 and Miller on the wing when in defence - hence almost hiding Miller's weakness when it comes to tackling, similar to how Charlie was hidden a few seasons back. Then, given that the wingers and full backs stand quite a bit deeper than the rest of the back line when expecting/receiving a kick, allowing Mac and Miller to be interchangeable.

Anyway, with potentially having 3 fly halfs/full backs on the field in the above three, we will have a very fluid backline.

StaffordShark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 19:34
Why are people putting miller on the wing? Tuculet, Brady, Cueto and Addison all have pretty decent arguments to start so why add miller to that???
Miller this season has been statistically the best player in the premiership this year. Cips at 10, Miller at 15, Mac on the bench covers both and can bring him on to tie up the game in the last 10 or to get us in the right areas of the pitch if a penalty/try is needed to win the game.
Mac can also play 12 if needed to remember. Sure Miller has slight problems but don't think they are as bad as people are making out and don't see why we wouldn't start an actual winger on the wing or wouldn't start one of our best attacking players. Only way Miller is going to improve is by playing, MacLeod is solid, Miller is exciting

MGS Shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 19:41
I'd forgotten about how much depth we do have on the wing. And, I suppose, by having any one of the three FH/FB on the bench and the other two starting could free up room for another forward on the bench. You can never have too many forwards!

20 March, 2012 19:56
Tuculet's on a one year deal. Imho he hasn't been anything like since his injury and return home.

Shep23 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 20:29
Wouldn't resign tuculet. Prefer to see a bulldozing wing brought in as we lack that. Cipriani at 10, miller at 15. Perfect.

Olyy (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 20:39
MacLeod is almost the perfect #21 (or #22 these days) - very capable of covering 10, 12 and 15.

I, too, think Tuculet won't be resigned. Shame as he's a very talented player, but with Dimes wanted the team to have more English starters, and Addison and Brady playing well, and Cueto, Amesbury and Burrell all in the squad we're well covered in that position.

20 March, 2012 21:31
Speaking of Amesbury has he been injured this season? i don't seem to recall him playing all that much.

Frodo Shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 21:36
I think he (Amesbury) has been injured quite a bit.

He played for the Jets in the recent game so presumably is fit again now.

clutch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 22:08
How has Miller been the best player in the premiership statistically. Not disagreeing, just intrigued.

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 22:38
I presumed what was meant was that he, Miller, had statistically been our best player.

20 March, 2012 22:49
Rob Miller is top of the Gatorade Game Changer of the Season points list which is apparently based on the Opta index.
If you remember Auva'a won the January award for his performance against the Tigers for the "most effective" performance in the month.
Although reading it, I'm not sure if Rob's points are overall for the season or he has had the best performance in one game of any player in the premiership.
So I think this actually means he has had the best performance in an individual game of any individual player. My mistake

H's D (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 22:57
duplicated post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/03/2012 22:59 by H's D.

yukon (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 23:57
I haven't the time nor inclination to read the whole thread but I'll stick my two cents in. With his recruitment this year Dimes has been brilliant thus far- Gray & Effi, amazing! We all know how good Cips can be & with SD's mindset, I doubt he'd be duped by reputation alone. If Danny has bought into the philosophy then I'm happy. That might sound naive but may I refer you to exhibit A- Andy Powell. He showed up with a reputation and look what happened!

In my humble opinion- top, top signing

clutch (IP Logged)
21 March, 2012 12:37
I think it is for a month. Either way, a good effort by Miller. He made some serious metres against Quins away, scoring two tries, which helped.

Printerland Annie (IP Logged)
21 March, 2012 12:42
Quote:
Tuculet's on a one year deal. Imho he hasn't been anything like since his injury and return home.

Tuculet is poised to sign a new contract, together with Thornley

[menmedia.co.uk]

philuk1uk (IP Logged)
21 March, 2012 15:47
Cipriani is a good signing but if you look at the good games he's played in his career, they're almost all behind a dominant pack that provides front foot ball, and against a team moving backwards and defences not properly organised he is a brilliant 10. However, with a pack going nowhere, like he often has at the Rebels, he's not got the same impact or ability to manouevre the team around the park through the kicking game. If the pack can hold their own next season then he could be very good.

ageinghoody (IP Logged)
21 March, 2012 17:29
Quote:
philuk1uk
... against a team moving backwards and defences not properly organised he is a brilliant 10. However, with a pack going nowhere ... he's not got the same impact or ability to manouevre the team around the park through the kicking game...

All that reminds me of another quondam England fly-half who was prematurely written off by some - name escapes me for the moment!

Olyy (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 08:42
Just watching the Rebels game (Cipriani starting at 10 and will be kicking too as JOC is out injured).
First thing the commentary said about him was that his kickoffs are outstanding, always with a lot of height and pinpoint accuracy, so that'll please some people one here tongue sticking out smiley

Another bit from the commentary:
"Cipriani, he's just been magnificent. He makes it so easy for his players"

Came off at 26 minutes with a hamstring injury. Great 26minutes though, scored a try and had a direct hand in the other two and kicked all three conversions.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 23/03/2012 09:09 by Olyy.

rugbymaddave (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 12:05
Just home from the rebels game (Thats my Melbourne home not my Manchester home!)
D.C. was, for want of a better word, masterful!
He controlled the play, defence & attack. His passing skills were pinpoint.
Such a shame he went off after 24 minutes with hamstring trouble.
The moment he left the park the Rebels seemed to implode!
I have to say he didn't get much quality ball from his forwards so behind a strong pack I'm guessing he will be even better!
Without him the Rebels just managed to hang on & win by 1 point!
So envious of you lot getting to watch him next season!
Do I buy a flight back to the UK now for next years final?!!!

camshark (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 12:38
D.C. was masterful.......for 24 mins mmm.
According to Dewi on the rugby club last night Danny has the worst defence in the super 15.(C'mon Olyy let's hear it)
His goalkicking has been described as flakey.
The reason we are not a top 4 team yet is not due to a deficiency at 10, but deficiencies elsewhere.
Danny will be hard pushed to displace Macleod....but what a nice problem to have!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/03/2012 12:39 by camshark.

Olyy (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 12:43
Quote:
camshark
...yeah? He got injured, he can't exactly be masterful when sitting on the bench can he?

Quote:
camshark
According to Dewi on the rugby club last night Danny has the worst defence in the super 15.(C'mon Olyy let's hear it)
Meh, believe what you want to - I tend not to listen to pundits as more often than not they have an agenda, I just judge with my own eyes.
His commitment to tackles is often lacking, and he'll leave it for someone else - if he commits to the tackle his technique and strength is as good as any his size.

I'd say Quade Cooper is the worst defender in Super Rugby, but maybe he doesn't count because he's out injured atm winking smiley

stevene (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 12:52
Quote:
camshark
His goalkicking has been described as flakey.
The reason we are not a top 4 team yet is not due to a deficiency at 10, but deficiencies elsewhere.
Danny will be hard pushed to displace Macleod....but what a nice problem to have!

defence is a significant issue. I don't think it is all a technique issue, its an attitude/ commitment issue from my perspective. to be frank he seems to not put his head/body where its going to hurt.

distribution and positional kicking will be a significant upgrade on MacLeod. place kicking wise I think MacLeod probably has the edge based on his consistency this season (so far) but Cipriani isn't a woeful place kicker by an stretch of the imagination.

Olyy (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 13:29
It's only been the past couple of months that Macleods place kicking had been as good as it has - I remember earlier in the season people calling for Miller to take them.
Nothing to say Cipriani couldn't step up in the same way (though as stevene says, he's not exactly a terrible kicker as it stands...)

rugbymaddave (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 13:52
Hehe, some of you lot really make me laugh.
It's no wonder Swanny stopped posting on here!
Ok, so I forgot to put 'for 24 minutes D.C. was masterful' so sorry & you can't work it out for yourself!!
I'm only writing down what I saw in front of me, I'm not making it up!
Last week, by all reports, he had an excellent game.
I have managed to watch Manchester / Salford Sharks on the Aviva website & I personally think that N.M. is playing well & D.C. will have a tough job to take his place. Which can only be good for 'The Sharks'.
There you go, that should have wound a few more of you up!

stevene (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 15:59
Quote:
Olyy
It's only been the past couple of months that Macleods place kicking had been as good as it has - I remember earlier in the season people calling for Miller to take them.
Nothing to say Cipriani couldn't step up in the same way (though as stevene says, he's not exactly a terrible kicker as it stands...)

Certainly wasn't one of them. personally don't think miller is upto scratch place kicking wise. as likely to miss from in front of the posts as he is to knock one over from the touchline. only problem I have with MacLeod's kicking is the fact it sounds like his is kicking an 'old school' rugby ball which has been sat in a puddle for two weeks. Not exactly a sweet sound, however generally very effective.

I am guessing but I wouldn't be surprised if MacLeod has one of the best kicking percentages in the league, espicially from longer distances.

Olyy (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 16:16
Agreed, I've always liked MacLeod, and his kicking atm is probably the best in the league (especially now that Nick Evans is having a wobbler at Quins). I think he had 17 straight kicks without a miss, recently, which is impressive.

Printerland Annie (IP Logged)
28 March, 2012 17:00
A taste of what is to come (hopefully).

Not sure about the try celebration though.

[www.skysports.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net