rugbyunion
Latest News:
messageboard logo

Who's going to Gloucester Sat 21st.
woodley shark (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 20:12
49 from Marple RUFC in Cheltenham & Gloucester stand.

Re: Who's going to Gloucester Sat 21st.
sharkboard sa (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 20:45
sharksboard and CathyEast block a

Basque-ing Shark (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 21:24
Arriving in Gloucester by train at 12:22.
C&G Stand -Block H - Row P - Seat 35

GO SHARKS!!!!!!!

Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 21:26
Oldham branch has a consignment of six travelling down Friday afternoon for a two night stay. Look out for us. Anyone else out on the lash friday night?

sweeney21 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 21:40
3 more sitting in block A

Staffskeef (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 22:17
My married Glorks fans have kindly got me a ticket for The Shed- friendly or what?

Tigger (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 22:26
Oh yes with the other half....again...please can we win...please...standing behind the posts...pleasepleaseplease can we beat them....I want to be smug with my Glawster mates!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/DEmmerich/gws21.jpg

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and preserved piece BUT to slide across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting

GERONIMO!!!

RIP Marco Simoncelli 20/01/87 - 23/10/2011

Dory (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 13:00
Two of us in block A and staying over Saturday night. Looking forward to an exciting game.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 14:13
Can we get tickets from EP does anyone know?

Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 14:30
Any spare tickets went back nearly two weeks ago. Try ringing Kingsholm.

stushark (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 19:43
travelling by train get in with my mate john at 11:30, standing in the south stand £15 a complete bargain.
going to try some of mike teague's hospitality.
hopefully we can do a Newcastle and cement 6th place.

J Moon (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 23:17
Fair play Woodley - that's some good numbers.

Me plus one for this.

It's times like this I wish away fans all got the one stand. The people on here, plus the usual lot, I reckon there could be a good few hundred at least on Saturday.

I'm in The West Stand as I bought my tickets well before we got an allocation and going with a friend who's new to Sale meant the cheapest was the best option to get him to come to an away game.

Gordon1974 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 07:10
Me and Lobbe's Stalker! travelling down Friday night to make a weekend of it. Sat behind the sticks........while I don't want to give it the kiss of death but my god Saturday night will be a good night in Glaws if we can pull off a result, especially after going down their for the last two years and seeing the pastings we took....

Gordon1974 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 07:12
good show woodley with the 49 going from Marple..

H's D (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 07:42
rugby tour?

Ex-RAFshark (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 07:49
Me plus two others on the West Terrace with Tigger & CrackOv hopefully with a slightly different result from the last few years, so that I can chirpily stand in my local on Sat night wearing my Sale top and not cop loads of abuse!!!

Per Ardua.

RIP the 405 (21/03/12)

Tigger (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 09:03
Quote:
J Moon
Fair play Woodley - that's some good numbers.
Me plus one for this.

It's times like this I wish away fans all got the one stand. The people on here, plus the usual lot, I reckon there could be a good few hundred at least on Saturday.

I'm in The West Stand as I bought my tickets well before we got an allocation and going with a friend who's new to Sale meant the cheapest was the best option to get him to come to an away game.

JM RAF Sharks and myself (along with wife) are in the West Terrace....cant miss us...we will be the ones wearing Sale shirts...smiling smileywinking smiley

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and preserved piece BUT to slide across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting

GERONIMO!!!

hmshark (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 10:21
Me and son will be there JS Stand A.
Anyone know the best place to park?

Ex-RAFshark (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 11:19
hnsharks, judging on my years of driving there, it is worth parking at Tesco's on St Oswalds Road. GL1 2SG. It's approximately a 5 minute walk to Kingsholm from there (across the road, down an alley and you're practically there!!) and costs about £2 to park.
Going by train this year due to the boss needing the car for work on Sat evening, but I have parked there most years and never have any problem.

Per Ardua.

RIP the 405 (21/03/12)

Chorlton Chimp (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 11:43
Chimp and Grove Monkey - standing in The Shed because 'I have always fancied going in there'. At least that's what I got told when querying the decision.

Monkey (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 12:51
would have been there but for a 60th birthday party. Having done a few away trips for the first time in a while this year I am definitely back on the away travel next season.

16 April, 2012 14:28
hmshark...

For where to Drink, Meet, Eat, Stay & Park in Gloucester Click here and then click on the 'interactive map' for details!

hmshark (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 14:32
Ex RAF shark and Basqueing shark - many thanks for the information. As always very useful and prompt.
Looking forward to it

16 April, 2012 20:32
Anyone else on the 9.35am train out of Stockport?

J Moon (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 21:05
I'm on the 9:27 out of Piccadilly so assume that's the same train, with a change at Birmingham New Street at 11:30.

16 April, 2012 21:09
See you at Birmingham New St at 11:30 smiling smiley

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 21:12
Ian & Merrall, first time on the Fun Bus!

North Sea Shark (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 08:08
Mr and Mrs NSS, one son-in-law and one grandaughter by fun bus.

when the beating of your heart

CE DD53 / 54

C3Q (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 09:07
Seat X63 Upper Block C in the East stand.

I'll be dropping my daughter off in Cardiff on Saturday morning and calling at the game on the way home, so if anyone needs a lift back to Sale after the game, I will have plenty of room. You can PM me if needed.

pottershark (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 09:43
Hookers Union & me will be in West Terrace. Driving down from Stoke & back via The Barn Owl at Wuss.

bazzzz (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 10:32
I m on the West Terrace behind the goals .Arriving from London at 1300 and staying the night at the Linden Tree pub.

Finsbury Shark (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 12:02
I am. Looking forward to a cheeky afternoon outside of London. Standing on the West Terrace.

stevene (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 16:28
I am thinking wearing my sale shirt and a bryan redpath mask in the shed on saturday might not be a good idea......

18 April, 2012 16:47
Quote:
stevene
I am thinking wearing my sale shirt and a bryan redpath mask in the shed on saturday might not be a good idea......

(Sm22)

18 April, 2012 16:48
Quote:
H's D
rugby tour?

(Sm152)

J Moon (IP Logged)
19 April, 2012 18:22
Posted this question on the Northampton and Exeter forums before I went to/planned on going to the away games there.

Is Gloucester a traditional ground where you can walk around between stands?

I went in 2010 but wanna get some good pictures of all the stands and the ground while I'm there.

I went to St Helens the other week and when asking a steward if I could get into one of the stands to take a picture he told me no but I could ask the head steward. I walked up to the head steward and he spoke to me like I was a piece of dirt and didn't even make any eye contact with me. Telling me "Absolutely not. This is a sell out". Would rather not have that again as I may lose my patience this time and thought I'd ask on here first with Shedweb being shut down for the minute and nobody going on the Gloucester Rugby Network board.

I remember I was in the JS Stand last time and the tunrstile I entered meant walking through the C & G Stand so I imagine it's like that. However I'm on the West Terrace this time and looking at it on the tele and on pictures, it always looks closed off from the rest of them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/04/2012 18:23 by J Moon.

grfc65 (IP Logged)
19 April, 2012 19:35
hi J Moon
if you go through the shed turnstile oppisite teagues pub you will be able to walk through the JS stand and along the Main C&G stand(im sure stewards will let you onto the stands to take pics and that will lead you into the west terrace. only bit you will not be able to get into is the shed unless you wait till the end when its open house.
hope that helps...see you there

19 April, 2012 23:24
Mr and Mrs DevonShark will be there, a local west country game for us only 120 miles away.

mako (IP Logged)
20 April, 2012 08:49
Looks like being a hell of a match smiling smiley

Gloucester Rallying Cry

Ex-RAFshark (IP Logged)
20 April, 2012 09:14
Weather for tomorrow is looking like it'll be much the same as a couple of seasons ago (wet)....the pitch was a bog, Briggsy and seymour were the only 2 trying and we had 49 points stuck on us in possibly one of the most inept and embarrassing performances I've seen Sale deliver.
I'm hoping that the only similarity is the weather tomorrow.

Per Ardua.

RIP the 405 (21/03/12)

Tigger (IP Logged)
20 April, 2012 15:07
Leaving now on our way to Gloucester via Cheltenham...see you on the West Terrace tomorrow!!

COME ON SALE!!!!

GERONIMO!!!

20 April, 2012 16:48
RAF are you not talking about last season? that was by far the most inept performance.. Diamond's first match in charge I think or maybe 2nd..

The Hookers Union (IP Logged)
20 April, 2012 19:06
Looking forward to tomorrow now, see you all in the New Inn I believe?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2662/4242053312_84eea246cf_o.jpg
Supporting Sale Sharks, Stoke Potters Speedway and Wigan Warriors Since 1977.
[twitter.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net