rugbyunion
Latest News:
messageboard logo

Kirill Kulemin
white bear (IP Logged)
29 April, 2013 15:33
Two facts about Kirill Kulemin. As a child he was involved in hockey and played for the CSKA Moscow (under 15 years). Then quit sports focused on education. But after some time in the bus one man (coach) invited to play in the Rugby League.

"I agree, but first a new sport has not liked me, but then I was involved (play for Dinamo Moscow).

Have you played for the national team of Russia in Rugby League?

Yes, even took part in the World Cup 2000 in England. However, only one match - against the Australians. We lost to eventual winners the tournament with a score of 4:110. Looking then at the professional players, I decided to try to get out on their level.

In Russia you have played rugby league. How did you manage to conclude a professional contract in France to try a new sport?

Of course, not without its share of luck. But on the other hand, I wondered for a purpose - to try his hand abroad. It so happened that turned up with a version of Rugby 15. Agent I was not, I was his first contract concluded by yourself. It might have helped knowledge of the French language. Went to France in the early 2000s, when the Rugby League in Russia was on the rise.

Was it easy to adapt to the rugby-15?

The only thing that unites these disciplines - just need to do a pass back and oval shape of the ball, everything else in rugby league and rugby-15 differs significantly. It is possible that up to now I'm in the process of adaptation, which is particularly difficult for attackers. In the transition from one species to another success, as a rule, are making three-quarter, for the players as my role, such cases are rare. Rugby 15 - much more technically complex game than rugby league. After moving my role on the field has changed - it became more support, the power struggle in cancers."

Google-translated the interpreter, but I think the meaning is clearsmiling smiley

Re: Kirill Kulemin
wineshark (IP Logged)
29 April, 2013 15:41
according to wiki he is 6foot 6 and 20 stone(290lb). Along side ostrikov that should be a solid 2nd row

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net