rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Future Domestic Seasons
ale shark (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 09:56
Best breakdown on the future season proposals I've seen in today's Telegraph (not behind paywall).

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Season starts as normal in early Sept but pushed back finish in June. No Prem rugby during internationals.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2017 09:59 by ale shark.

Re: Future Domestic Seasons
17 March, 2017 10:02
The Major will be pleased. One month less to fill with spurious articles.

https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8657/27965002623_47115a2ac7_t.jpg

Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 10:19
Great stuff, now international players will have more league games, we can get rid of the stupid play-offs. That'll free up two more weekends as well.

ale shark (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 10:36
International players still limited to 32 games a year.

Whilst they're not everyone's cup of tea I think the play-offs are here to stay. Personally I've come to quite like them but I suppose it's easier from afar.

ageinghoody (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 18:00
Quote:
Oldham Shark II
Great stuff, now international players will have more league games, we can get rid of the stupid play-offs. That'll free up two more weekends as well.

It'll be a cold day in hell before that money-spinner at HQ is sacrificed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net