rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Announcement
2007dwain (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 14:41
Seen as the club won't announce anything I am please to announce that I am now engaged. Anyone got anything else good to share

Re: Announcement
FarnhamShark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 15:28
Congratulations! Can you by any chance double up as a prop, lock, and scrum half? If so, that cuts down the number of announcements nicely!

jaytom (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 16:44
Congratulations! Um - I had all my students pass their grading and get their next belts last weekend...

20 March, 2017 17:18
They've just put out a pic on Twitter of Dimes with Frank - maybe they've signed him although I thought we were ok for wingers.

https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8657/27965002623_47115a2ac7_t.jpg

galliano2001 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 17:26
I am off work for a couple days and have gone fishing. Carry on.

CHeswall (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 18:25
Congratulations, Dimes has said your marriage will only last 2 -3 weeks, so you can obviously look forward to a long and happy married life.

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 21:35
But the good news is that you won't have to announce your marriage is over, leaving your friends to speculate

Barend (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 21:40
Although I've been in talks with him for a while, I've been trying to get in contact with my agent and will definitely making an announcement within the next two weeks.

Andy_Shark (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 22:12
I would love the club to announce the teams that seek press advice from our PR Dept !

GOS (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 07:07
Quote:
Andy_Shark
I would love the club to announce the teams that seek press advice from our PR Dept !

London Welsh?

MartWhit (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 09:17
I've heard Richmond, West Hartlepool and Orrell were all disciples of the Sale school of PR.

Andy_Shark (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 09:37
To discover how Sale handle PR and do the opposite I presume, that must be the reason.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net