rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Get Your Alarm
Dukky (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 14:48
68 guns

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2017 13:19 by Dukky.

Re: Get Your Alarm
MikeGC (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 14:50
are you associated with Dukinfield rugby club ?

Tigger (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 15:12
Quote:

Hi Ducky....we don't allow advertising products on the board....as you are new poster you may not realise this. If this is another parody thread then let us know the point or we will have to remove it...

Also tell us a bit about yourself...how long have you supported Sale...get to many games? Cheers!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/DEmmerich/gws21.jpg

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

Tigger (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 15:24
Oh and just in case anyone thinks I am being overly sensitive....

"Dukky is a customer growth and lead generation technology that integrates with any marketing campaign. Increase your customers and revenue by rewarding marketing responders for promoting your brand. Add Dukky to your current outbound marketing and leverage social media to learn about and grow your customers and bottom line."

So it's just a question....not a moderation...

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

18 May, 2017 17:08
Swanny posts "morning all", Dukky posts "moaning all".

Swanny posts "set your alarm", Dukky posts "get your alarm".

Swanny, Dukky.

Swan, Duck.

It's pretty obvious what's going on! (Sm16)

Tigger (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 17:18
Swanny has turned into a ducky...???

Is that like the reverse of the ugly duckling....winking smiley

I realise someone is having a laugh (in their own little world ) but

1. Is it really a new poster? If so hello tell us about yourself and you are down for a front page story...
2. Is it a sock puppet....If so banned.
3. We don't allow adds....

iBozz (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 18:20
One of the better "In Jokes" in NCIS would have gone over the heads of 90% or more of the audience.

"What did Ducky look like when he was younger?"

If it goes over your heads and want to know, then check here.

And if you are still bemused, than you are younger than you look!

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

HaleShark (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 19:55
Quote:
Strinesian Saleanian
Swanny posts "morning all", Dukky posts "moaning all".
Swanny posts "set your alarm", Dukky posts "get your alarm".

Swanny, Dukky.

Swan, Duck.

It's pretty obvious what's going on! (Sm16)

I considered the same Strines smiling smiley The parody was well written and made me laugh.

WiganSaler (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 20:06
This is a Quackers thread

--------------------------------------------------
Wigan "Home for the Bewildered"

Fully paid up member of the LSSSSC.
"Long Suffering Sale Sharks Supporters Club"

ale shark (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 21:34
O'Connor in the morning then?

19 May, 2017 08:20
I've got one of your alarms and it didn't go off. What's the problem?

https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8657/27965002623_47115a2ac7_t.jpg

Prop at Work (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 08:47
Tigger - if you think it is genuinely an advertising scam, just edit the link. No need to start deleting threads.

You've probably scared him/her off anyway with "you are down for a front page story".

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 09:02
The guy registers on the 17th May. Posts on the 18th with a link to a CD for sale, nothing else. Thread should simply be deleted. What's the debate?

Tigger (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 09:17
Quote:
Prop at Work
Tigger - if you think it is genuinely an advertising scam, just edit the link. No need to start deleting threads.
You've probably scared him/her off anyway with "you are down for a front page story".

Sorry meant delete the link not whole thread and I wanted to give them a chance before deleting it...

Bull Shark (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 09:37
Jesus wept guys....its clearly a @#$%& take of Swanny, not some intricate marketing tool or attempt to sell a CD. Swanny posts twice in recent weeks and a similar yet slightly different animal 'Dukky' puts in 2 posts of a similar but slightly different title... how can any of you read that as anything other than someone taking the Michael out of Swanny?
I take it you struggle at Xmas time with the cracker jokes....

Bull Shark (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 09:46
Quote:
Tigger

1. Is it really a new poster? If so hello tell us about yourself and you are down for a front page story...

I'd say it's Swanny's new fan who has finally managed to find this forum for himself through the power of Google, has enjoyed the banter and is taking revenge out on Swanny for attempting to keep him from it....

shaftesbury shark (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 09:49
http://i.imgur.com/XC0mJpP.png

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 19:50
It's just a wind up, and a good one too.

Tigger (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 20:47
<ed> we are not allowed to post adverts on this forum. Sportnetwork post the adverts. I asked the question politely and the poster moderated it themselves. It is not about being a killjoy or not getting the joke. It is abiding by the rules. <\ed>

19 May, 2017 20:54
Quote:
DaveAitch
It's just a wind up, and a good one too.

....with bells on.

https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8657/27965002623_47115a2ac7_t.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net