rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Cheshire v Lancashire: at Sale FC, Heywood Road at 3:00pm on Saturday, 20 May 2017
Sale FC (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 22:17
Cheshire entertain Lancashire at Sale FC, Heywood Road, Brooklands, Sale, Cheshire, M22 3WB with a 3:00pm kick off on Saturday, 20th May 2017.

This should be an interesting match as Lancashire have six Sale FC players in their ranks with Tom Ailes, Danny Birchall, Sam Stelmaszek, Scott Rawlings, Chris Johnson and Rhys Davies all taking part.

For Cheshire we have Jack Moorhouse in the squad.

This weekend just gone both teams won their respective games, but Lancashire are in poll position to send their team to the final at Twickenham the following weekend.

Match prices are as follows:

Cheshire RFU Members free upon production of membership card
Non-Cheshire RFU Members 5.00
Students Free

The nearest Metro station is Brooklands on the Altrincham line.

Sale FC, Heywood Road, Brooklands, Sale, Cheshire, M33 3WB

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/396/19732059468_d2605bdfd4_t.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/05/2017 22:20 by Sale FC.

Re: Cheshire v Lancashire: at Sale FC, Heywood Road at 3:00pm on Saturday, 20 May 2017
iBozz (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 22:21
That's Saturday afternoon sorted, then!

Who else is going?

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Re: Cheshire v Lancashire: at Sale FC, Heywood Road at 3:00pm on Saturday, 20 May 2017
North Sea Shark (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 10:19
Mrs North Sea shark and I are hoping to do our traditional walk along the canal path , with possibly a refreshment break at the Brook !

Roy P (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 12:06
Is it free for Sale FC members?

broadbottomshark (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 14:15
I think Sale FC membership also incorporates Cheshire RFU membership - as would membership of any other rugby club in Cheshire - I've not checked this to be certain - but if not it's only 5 to get in - so I'll be there.

iBozz (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 21:38
Quote:
Roy P
Is it free for Sale FC members?

I don't think so. The Cheshire RFU is a separate Members' Organisation. To the best of my knowledge, they hire the ground and set the entrance criteria as they see fit.

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

AHF (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 07:46
That is correct iBozz, unfortunately Sale FC membership doesn't allow free entry.

iBozz (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 21:01
Cheshire 5 - 29 Lancashire (if my aged memory serves).

Not the most pulsating or exciting game I've ever seen but a reasonable way to spend an afternoon.

Roy P (IP Logged)
21 May, 2017 17:02
I enjoyed it.
A bit of a difference in class but nice to see so many Sale players in the ranks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net