rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Fantasy Rugby Draft
Shep23 (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 11:15
Would anyone be interested in joining a Sale Sharks fans Fantasy Rugby Draft if I was to create one?

fantasyrugbydraft.com

We would organise a draft time that all could be involved in and see who can pick the most efficient 'moneyball' side.

Re: Fantasy Rugby Draft
Headington Shark (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 11:17
I'm signed up for therugbymagazine.com/fantasy one.

Not particularly bound it to, but it looks pretty good compared to others.

Barrel Shark (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 11:33
I'd defo be interested

Pappje Shark (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 21:12
Shep - yep. I organised one last year and although there was little chat on the game board, it seemed to stay live all the way through

Swind (IP Logged)
19 August, 2017 04:18
I'm up for that. I did the same one last year & really enjoyed the rugby draft game.

yukon (IP Logged)
19 August, 2017 12:14
I'll have a pop- that's only fantasy football, fantasy NFL, rugby magazine and now this!

Do you know what, I'm rubbish at all of them!!!

Pappje Shark (IP Logged)
28 August, 2017 18:53
Bump bumpity bump bump.

We need to get our skates on if we want to do this - can we muster a few more to sign up and then say maybe Wednesday night for the draft?

Pappje Shark (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 21:18
Roll up, roll up!

I've set a league up and the draft is set for 816pm tomorrow i.e. Thursday evening. I can move it if needed but we've got to start somewhere.

The league name is Shark Bites and the password is Cobilas

Dive in guys and let's see if we can fill all 10 spots.

yukon (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 06:41
Quote:
Pappje Shark
Roll up, roll up!
I've set a league up and the draft is set for 816pm tomorrow i.e. Thursday evening. I can move it if needed but we've got to start somewhere.

The league name is Shark Bites and the password is Cobilas

Dive in guys and let's see if we can fill all 10 spots.

sorry all, I've got a bit too much on my plate in retrospect- plus I can;t make the draft in any case

Pappje Shark (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 15:56
How about anyone else? The draft can be moved but obviously there are the Friday night games to bear in mind. Only two of us in there at the moment...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net