rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Public transport
peezee (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 16:59
Hi
LI supporter here,
We are planning on coming up in a few weeks staying at Premier Inn Trafford Centre.
what bus number should we take and where do we get off for the stadium? ( never been before) thanks in advance
I think no. 100?

Re: Public transport
ale shark (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 18:27
If there's more than 2 of you it's probably cheaper and easier to get a taxi, particularly if you want a few post-match beers.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 17:17
I agree don't even think about the bus, a taxi will cost maybe a 5 if no hold ups.

ulsterlad (IP Logged)
16 August, 2017 02:31
Quote:
emerging shark
I agree don't even think about the bus, a taxi will cost maybe a 5 if no hold ups.

Again agree that a taxi is the best way to go, however getting a taxi to pick you up again is a problem as few want to get snarled up in the traffic at the stadium.

If you are fit and healthy get a taxi to drop you at St Michaels on Liverpool Road and from there it is about a 10/15 min walk. You will also be able to arrange a taxi to pick you up from there after the game.

If you are not fit or healthy or just don't want to walk , you may need to spend a few hours enjoying post game hospitality before a taxi will pick you up at the stadium.

Either way, I hope you your visit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net