rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Anglo Welsh fixtures
15 August, 2017 11:36
R1 - @WorcsWarriors (A)
R2 - @Saracens (H)
R3 - @SaintsRugby (H)
R4 - @scarlets_rugby (A)

https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8657/27965002623_47115a2ac7_t.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/08/2017 13:34 by Mrs Trellis of North Wales.

Re: Anglo Welsh fixtures
2007dwain (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 12:10
Why 3 away?

15 August, 2017 12:11
They don't want to come to the AJB.

clutch (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 12:17
Joking apart that is ridiculous. Not that I'm especially fussed, as it is just a nice way of blooding youngsters, but still...

wrinklieshark (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 12:18
Only one Anglo Welsh home match, but...From the offy:

Your Season Ticket admits you to our 11 Aviva Premiership home matches, our 3 European Challenge Cup games and the 2 Anglo Welsh fixtures. Any additional matches will require a separate ticket purchase but there will be more details in future should this happen.

clutch (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 12:32
Could be a typo.

snaderson (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 12:39
Premiership website shows the game against Saints is at the AJB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/08/2017 12:39 by snaderson.

15 August, 2017 13:47
Correction on Twitter

jaytom (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 15:21
For a pool like that, I think that's a good draw for us. Sarries we'd definitely want at home rather than away and Wuss are the ones that you'd most fancy to have luck on the road with. Perhaps switch Scarlets and Saints around for advantage...

Crutch (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 17:25
Agreed it's the combination you'd want to be more likely to progress - also the away game last is useful as teams are more likely to know if they already can't progress and likely put out a weaker team.

Crutch (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 17:33
Would also like to think we could put out a pretty strong team made up mainly of first team regulars but not first choice starters with some youngsters on the bench, rather than a load of jets starting.

Eg
Flynn, Neild, Will-Griff
Ostrikov, Nott
Curry, Seymour, Pearce

Cliff, AJ
Jennings, Leota
Paulo, Byron, ?

iBozz (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 18:11
I have updated, and then after an embarrassing senior moment or three, corrected the subscribable calendar. (Sm105)

I think I got away with it (apart from an email to Swanny which must be causing him considerable amusement) as no-one on here seemed to notice! (Sm59)

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net