rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Sale match day commentary, etc, sources 2017/2018
iBozz (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 11:50
I shall not be providing a weekly thread for on-line sources this term as there seems to be little appetite for the comprehensive listing. Please create your own match-day discussion threads for each game.

If you notice any errors of omission or commission, please PM me and I will try to correct this post. I am unlikely to see, and thus be able to act upon, any points made in the various match day discussion threads so PMs only, please.

Generic main sources for the 2017/2018 season audio, video, score updates and social media can be found here

Audio: BBC Radio Manchester have announced their intention not to cover our home games this term.

Audio 1: BBC Radio on-line commentaries Note that on-line only links often go live a few minutes before kick-off and the time at which they are listed on this page varies greatly with the station providing the commentary.

Audio 2: BBC Local radio on air commentaries Select the relevant home club BBC local radio station and check their schedule to see if they are covering the game on air. if they are, you can navigate to their webpage and select the Listen Live button and this option is usually more stable and reliable than on-line only streams.

Television:

Television 1: BT Sports Schedule

Television 2: SKY Sports Schedule

Updates: Note that the actual pages for Updates change each game, follow the relevant menus.

Update 1: Ultimate Rugby

Update 2: Planet Rugby

Update 3: BBC Sports

Update 4: SKY Sports

Social media:

Social 1: Sale Sharks Twitter

Social 2: The Shark Tank Twitter

Social 3: Sale Sharks Fans Twitter

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/09/2017 12:19 by iBozz.

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net