rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Tevita Kuridrani
23Shark (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 12:29
Rugby Inside Line have just posted a rumour on Facebook that we are targeting Kuridrani on a 3 month injury deal after the autumn internationals and then once he gets 6 more caps he may then sign a 3 year deal with us as he would then have over 60 caps.

Re: Tevita Kuridrani
Tigger (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 12:58
He signed a new two year deal with the Brumbies and Wallabies in September...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/DEmmerich/gws21.jpg

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

Olyy (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 12:59
I certainly wouldn't say no to that

Tigger (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 13:00
Tevita Kuridrani

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/DEmmerich/gws21.jpg

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

23Shark (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 13:25
Quote:
Tigger
He signed a new two year deal with the Brumbies and Wallabies in September...

Yeah that's what I stuck on their article on Facebook, guess stranger things have happened!

Long Eaton Shark (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 13:37
Please be true.

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 14:10
Who would he be injury cover for? Because it has to be like for like.

Long Eaton Shark (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 14:24
Addison?

Crutch (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 14:39
And Leota

23Shark (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 14:40
Quote:
Ayerza wannabe

Can you not just sign someone mid season? If we've got room in the cap what's the issue?

Crutch (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 14:40
Besides which we don't spend the cap anyway so doesn't need to be allowed for outside of the cap as a medical joker and therefore irrelevant about who is injured and what position.

MartWhit (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 15:04
the problem with 'world class', apart from being a subjective term, is that most of them wont be available for another 6 weeks. By which time 1.5 of the 3 months we need them for are done.

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 15:05
Quote:
23Shark
Quote:
Ayerza wannabe

Can you not just sign someone mid season? If we've got room in the cap what's the issue?

Yes but that wouldn't be a injury signing just a mid season signing, i'm not saying it isn't happening or anything I just didn't know if Sale had picked up an injury to an international player that i missed.

23Shark (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 15:32
Quote:
Ayerza wannabe
Quote:
23Shark
Quote:
Ayerza wannabe

Yes but that wouldn't be a injury signing just a mid season signing, i'm not saying it isn't happening or anything I just didn't know if Sale had picked up an injury to an international player that i missed.

Oh no I know you're not, I just wasn't sure if I didn't know about a mid season signing rule and there it had to be classified as a "injury replacement"

clutch (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 15:47
Of the two positions lock is by far the most critical from what I have seen. Not a bad player though Kuridrani.

45jumper (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 16:16
Would be a superb signing. What would it mean for Addison though? He's said he wants to make a go of it at centre - perhaps he's settled on fullback (which is incidentally where I think he would be best suited).

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 17:58
He would enhance most teams.

LJK (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 19:04
The offy says we are using the likes of Faf and Jono to contact players they know in S. Africa to cover for both Beaumont and Addison/Leota long term injuries.
Hope this is true and gets results as we have had these stories so many times before... e.g. recently we were signing a Fijian (?) winger..... ummm

thekeg (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 19:13
Quote:
LJK
The offy says we are using the likes of Faf and Jono to contact players they know in S. Africa to cover for both Beaumont and Addison/Leota long term injuries.
Hope this is true and gets results as we have had these stories so many times before... e.g. recently we were signing a Fijian (?) winger..... ummm

The recent dimes interview confirms we aren't now looking at a winger as our priorities have changed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net