rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Metro Failure
Rani of the Road (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 17:29
And are the Falcons calling for Dean Richards' head, and the stadium to be moved somewhere easier to get to rather than on then edge of a housing estate and fields?

Err, no.

Re: Metro Failure
DaveAitch (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 17:32
What a ridiculous post, Rani.

29 October, 2017 17:32
Think it through, Rani.

M5 Shark (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 18:36
Hi Rani

Thanks for the info. Can you expand a little on your thoughts please?

SimonG19 (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 18:58
Quote:
Rani of the Road
And are the Falcons calling for Dean Richards' head, and the stadium to be moved somewhere easier to get to rather than on then edge of a housing estate and fields?
Err, no.

I hadn't realised the Newcastle Metro failure and the traffic chaos it had caused had lasted five years.

Doesn't time fly when you are clutching at straws?

Rani of the Road (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 18:58
As opinion on here seems to be that all traffic issues on roads to the stadium seem to be the fault of Sale Sharks, then why not make a statement as dumb as some of the ones made on this board?

Olyy (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 19:15
Nice strawman argument

M5 Shark (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 19:15
Quote:
Rani of the Road
As opinion on here seems to be that all traffic issues on roads to the stadium seem to be the fault of Sale Sharks, then why not make a statement as dumb as some of the ones made on this board?

Oh dear Rani - you realy seem quite upset?

I've just had a quick look through all the posts from the last few days and not one blames the club for the traffic chaos on Friday night. To the contrary, some posters have even said they feel sorry for Ged and Simon.

Please can you point me in the direction of the dumb statemments?

DaveAitch (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 20:11
The joke for me is the reference to Dean's head. Newcastle (probably Newcastle Gosforth at the time) moved there when Dean Richards was still playing for Leicester. Sale moved to the Salford City Stadium about eighteen months after Steve Diamond became Director of Sport and, one would presume, he had some input into the move.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 20:46
Been on the jungle juice Rani?

SimonG19 (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 11:46
Quote:
M5 Shark
Please can you point me in the direction of the dumb statemments?

First one in this thread?

MartWhit (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 13:52
(Sm22)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net