rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Ref Link
John11 (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 10:28
Does anyone know if this is available tonight?

Re: Ref Link
M5 Shark (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 11:28
Fairly certain it is just for AP games. Worth taking it though just in case

wrinklieshark (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 13:38
It didn't work for the European match

hilly07 (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 13:47
I would say unlikely as there is no TMO so the infrastructure not the same for AW cup as Prem. Will take mine just in case but maybe with less experienced refs it's not a great thing to have exposed in full public view.

GraemeW (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 15:15
Sarries fan here. The reflink worked fine for our game last week at Allianz Park in the AW Cup against Quins, so hopefully will be working tonight.

H's Dad... (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 15:48
Sarries are obviously well-run. We shall see if we are in that respect tonight!

hilly07 (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 18:37
I'm sure this is a Premiership rugby initiative rather than individual clubs so a bit tight giving the club stick.

hilly07 (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 18:38
Sarries game last week was on TV which brings full technical backup. Hopefully it works tonight but it's a bonus I think if it does.

hilly07 (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 20:29
It's working! Good value these for the season

M5 Shark (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:59
Worked fine tonight. The ref was very keen on asking the water boy's to leave the pitch!!!

MartWhit (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:01
Which sounds like a shame, since he sounded like he needed their help.

clutch (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:08
If CMK was making it up then it's lucky Diamond wasn't taking the side this week!! Amusingly Maxwell Keys was on the touch line.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:14
Who is CMK?

clutch (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:22
Craig Maxwell Keys

brilin (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:45
Pity that this thing only works one way. Ref was definitely winging it he could have asked for help from the crowd. First time that I have heard a ref booed of our pitch at half time.

The other 'arf

SwannyMediaMan (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 23:54
Thanks to VME for their help with ref link tonight

emerging shark (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 11:09
Best quality sound over ref link so far...much clearer than Exeter match and less player background noises...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net