rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Just because it's almost Christmas, what would you do?
franknfurter (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 11:11
I've had some incredible good fortune lately in so much that I purchased a genie lamp at a car boot sale for 5 pence.

One of my three wishes was unlimited financial funds for all things Sale Sharks.

So I had a new 40,000 capacity stadium built in Sale (no room I hear you ask, don't worry, money talks and I have a bottomless pit) And no, not all seater. Infrastructure to and from stadium is flawless.

I have on board the best team that money can buy so our youth development system is the envy of the rugby world (both codes).

Because I am me, success cannot wait, I buy Sale Sharks the very best mercenaries in search of the big dollar for immediate and short term success. Not guaranteed by money alone I hear you say, but YES IT IS, if you know who to speak with, and I do.

Not ethical and not ideal, but I rebuild Sale Sharks from day one to give the AB's a lesson in how to play rugby and more importantly to become the AC Milan/Barcelona/NZ AB's of the game season in and season out. There to be shot at and we do not have to win a game, we have to lose it.

Fantasy....of course
But with my Genie Lamp, that would be ONE of my three wishes.
Things like world peace, medical cures et al are a given.

What is your fantasy ONE WISH?

Re: Just because it's almost Christmas, what would you do?
ashtonshark (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 11:38
I'll not include anything to do with Jenna Coleman as Mrs AS reads this board as well so I'll go for Donald Trump getting impeached or being forced to resign

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2017 12:11 by ashtonshark.

ale shark (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 11:45
I'd love for The Don to be afforded a full state visit with a trip to the ABJ to support America's number 10, his motorcade being the first to formally cross and open the Peel bridge.

That and seeing a picture of IOC,NY's ripped up match tickets.

Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 12:05
Mine involves Uma Thurman and a small tub of single cream.

Siggy89 (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 13:51
I'll go for the truth coming out about Saracens and the salary cap and them having their trophies removed from the record.

ageinghoody (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 19:11
This reminds me of a dialogue I read recently:-

Santa: And what would you like for Xmas?
child: A real live unicorn please Santa!
Santa: Hmm, they are really rare, if my elves can't find one what would you like instead?
child: Well, I 'spose, a happy outcome to Brexit would be nice
Santa: Did you have any particular colour in mind for the unicorn?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net