rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.


Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Flumpty (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 11:47
Gloucesters website says "There are fewer than 100 tickets remaining in the 21Bet Terrace and fewer than 150 tickets remaining in Mira Showers Stand Silver" and "Don't miss out - this game will sell out!"

Looking at Gloucesters seating plan, there are a few single seats left spread around the ground, but only 2+ seats together in a couple of blocks.

If you are going to Castle Grim and haven't got your tickets yet, it may be a good idea to do it sooner, rather than later. 0871 871 8781

 
Re: Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Bull Shark (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 14:32
Can't make that one so haven't paid much attention but before anyone panics the message from the club our website is: GLOUCESTER Saturday 30th December 15.00 k-o Tickets have been requested - details to follow

[www.salesharks.com]

Suggest anyone worried call Angela to ask for an update 0161 667 7519 (8.30am-4.00pm) or Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com

 
Re: Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Flumpty (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 15:07
Quote:
Bull Shark
Can't make that one so haven't paid much attention but before anyone panics the message from the club our website is: GLOUCESTER Saturday 30th December 15.00 k-o Tickets have been requested - details to follow
[www.salesharks.com]

Suggest anyone worried call Angela to ask for an update 0161 667 7519 (8.30am-4.00pm) or Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com



I emailed Angie before I posted on here and she suggested that I phoned Gloucester if I wanted tickets. I THINK that the Sale section is A1. If I'm correct, that has only got single tickets available in it.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/12/2017 15:09 by Flumpty.

 
Re: Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Bull Shark (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 16:18
Good to see our website is up-to-date (Sm102)

 
Re: Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 17:33
I ordered a standing ticket for £21 today, no problem. Gloucester are getting like Northampton and charge silly prices. £39 for a seat behind the posts in the corner?? Shocking!!

 
Re: Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Flumpty (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 17:37
Quote:
Oldham Shark II
I ordered a standing ticket for £21 today, no problem. Gloucester are getting like Northampton and charge silly prices. £39 for a seat behind the posts in the corner?? Shocking!!

they do have "early bird" discounts of 20% to encourage earlier booking, but even so ..........

 
Re: Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 17:56
That IS the early bird price, a ticket in the corner from 5pm today is now £42. Pathetic, but if people are prepared to pay it......

 
Re: Tickets for Gloucester AWAY 30th Dec
Flumpty (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 20:52
Quote:
Oldham Shark II
That IS the early bird price, a ticket in the corner from 5pm today is now £42. Pathetic, but if people are prepared to pay it......

Ouch.
I'd looked earlier today and I thought that the standing price in the Bet21 stand was £19 and £10 for sprogs.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?