rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Baarf Scarlets
WiganSaler (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 21:48
Superb win by Scarlets, made Dysons Baarf look very ordinary, loved every minute.thumbs down

--------------------------------------------------
Wigan "Home for the Bewildered"

Fully paid up member of the LSSSSC.
"Long Suffering Sale Sharks Supporters Club"

Re: Baarf Scarlets
Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 22:46
Is there anything funnier than seeing Barf stuffed at home? Ok, maybe Leicester. Or Sorries. Ok, maybe Coventry. Or Hairy Queens.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 08:05
Scarlets were outstanding, played some great rugby...

Siggy89 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 11:48
Personally I watched the game and marveled at how well Scarlets played rather than wasted my time laughing at Bath's misfortune.

But each to his own.

WiganSaler (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 13:29
I even enjoyed Austin Healey having to eat his words, even under duress! (Sm100)

--------------------------------------------------
Wigan "Home for the Bewildered"

Fully paid up member of the LSSSSC.
"Long Suffering Sale Sharks Supporters Club"

BasilBullneck (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 22:55
Great play by Scarlets.

What interested me was the fact that Scarlets really bossed the scrum, and Bath had 3 England training squad members. A 75% fit Samson Lee did a number on Obano, and Thomas was subbed after Evans screwed him to give away 3 pens.

When Scarlets played us last year (?) both Lee and EVANS were playing and I recall Harrison certainly came out of that game well in credit.

How Obano can be rated above Ross, I don't know. Yes, he can be explosive but he really didn't impress in the loose last night and nor did his cohorts in the Bath front row.

Get Harrison into the 6 nations squad., Eddie!

H's Dad... (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 16:49
Careful for what you wish for: our props seem to get broken with England more than average.
It would be a huge disaster fror Sale if he got a long term injury.
This time next year will be fine when we hopefully have greater strength in depth.

ballsout (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 18:55
Missing Attwood, Auterac, Batty, Catt, Ellis, Ewels, Faletau, Knight, Louw, Palma-Newport, Perenise, Walker, Clark, Homer, Rokoduguni, Williams, losing Priestland after 3 minutes and Banahan and Underhill playing their first game in ages.

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 19:03
Nick Auterac rumoured to be on his way to Quins. Would be a decent target for us.

Barend (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 19:13
Quote:
ballsout
Missing Attwood, Auterac, Batty, Catt, Ellis, Ewels, Faletau, Knight, Louw, Palma-Newport, Perenise, Walker, Clark, Homer, Rokoduguni, Williams, losing Priestland after 3 minutes and Banahan and Underhill playing their first game in ages.

https://media.giphy.com/media/PYEGoZXABBMuk/giphy.gif

Quote:
Chris1850
Nick Auterac rumoured to be on his way to Quins. Would be a decent target for us.

I think he's pretty much a done deal at Quins - wants to be in/nearer London apparently.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net