rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Team S'Up vs Oirish
Flumpty (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:05
Ross Harrison
Rob Webber
WillGriff John
Bryn Evans
Josh Beaumont
Jono Ross
Ben Curry
Josh Strauss
Faf De Klerk
Sam James
Josh Charnley
Luke James
Will Addison
Paulo Odogwu
Mike Haley

subs
Marc Jones
James Flynn
Halani Aulika
George Nott
Cameron Nield
TJ (missing from original posting)
Will Cliff
Mark Jennings

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2018 12:18 by Flumpty.

Re: Team S'Up vs Oirish
StalyShark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:10
No JOC. Someone mentioned an injury, I think Will A.

thekeg (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:17
TJ the eight sub

Flumpty (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:17
Is Marland Yarde broken ?

I'm chuffed that Doggys fixed up, after he went off against Stains, I thought that he may be out for a bit.

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:37
Where's Yarde? If he's not injured the why's he not even in the squad. Surely not on the naughty step already?

StalyShark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:41
Backs are lacking some beef. Looks like we’re going to play it fast and loose. Pack looks decent though.

Shaw?Positive! (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:46
Was Solomona not released back to the club?

ale shark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:47
Quote:
ashtonshark
Where's Yarde? If he's not injured the why's he not even in the squad. Surely not on the naughty step already?

Perhaps he's not allowed to play against all his old clubs!

Disappointed JO'C isn't fit given he's been away for a while. Need 5 points if we're serious about top 6.

Surbiton Shark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:59
Completely new backs lineup.....my teeth are itching - that's not a good sign. Big opportunity this weekend to get a rare away win and hope Wasps beat Quins so we can really push for the top 6

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 13:04
Quote:
Surbiton Shark
Completely new backs lineup.....my teeth are itching - that's not a good sign. Big opportunity this weekend to get a rare away win and hope Wasps beat Quins so we can really push for the top 6

Are you sure its not just a lack of oral hygiene? I was going to say something when you were back at Xmas(Sm6)

Surbiton Shark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 13:37
Funnily enough I was at the hygienist yesterday............

I have typed out the words "knock on" into my phone already to save me time when I text you! - and don't text me about the england game - forgot it was on when I booked the Irish tickets so will record it and turn my phone off!

emerging shark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 15:32
What is the JOC situation? surely he is not injured?

09 February, 2018 15:44
Quote:
emerging shark
What is the JOC situation? surely he is not injured?

I was wondering the same about Yarde??

We go into this game with arguably our 4/5 choice wingers, and a rookie at 12. One area they do look strong is on the wings. Will be v happy with narrow win

Re: Team S'Up vs Oirish. BBC says JO'C and Yarde are both injured, but the offy doesn't mention Yarde.
FarnhamShark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 16:01
The offy says JO'C is injured, but doesn't mention Yarde. BBC says both are injured.

Olyy (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 16:16
Quote:
Shaw?Positive!
Was Solomona not released back to the club?

Usually the two men named in the 25 man England training squad but not the match day 23 are travelling reserves.

Barend (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 17:32
Quote:
Completely new backs lineup.....my teeth are itching - that's not a good sign

It's the same as the one that started v Northampton, apart from Sam James at 10 (not Wilko).

Crutch (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 18:19
Clearly JoC and Yarde are injured or they would be involved.

Not that surprising but a little harsh on Andrei for Josh to come straight in. Let's hope the balance looks better than the first few games this season.

Also hope Luke James enjoys as much success running though Luke McLean as Jennings did in the home fixture (assuming he's playing)....

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 18:23
Andrei is on Russia duty

Crutch (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 18:25
Ah ok - easy decision then!

clutch (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 15:47
Frustrating half. Has loss written all over it. Plenty of breaks but we keep messing up. Forgivable considering random backs and weather.

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 15:49
Complete domination of the 1st half and only 7 points up. Irish visit our 22 once and come away with 3 points.

We've butchered so may good positions and opportunities it unreal. Hope all those missed chances don't cost us

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net