rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Nowell out of 6N
06 March, 2018 13:14
...so Denny may make the XXIII. Underhill is also a doubt for the France game.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4248/34452231260_b77f3695e4_t.jpg
Dis mus be da place

Re: Nowell out of 6N
james46 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 13:47
Underhill out and Hartley doubtful.

MartWhit (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 14:27
its mighty convenient that Hartley is 'injured'.

clutch (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 14:47
Daley will be back

RugbyMarvel (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 14:58
Daly comes in for Nowell. Canít see Solomona getting a squad spot until SA tests at best.

Bradwall Boy (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 15:31
According to the Telegraph Haskell is in line for a call up for Underhill.

Bewildered by this.

Olyy (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 16:36
Quote:
Bradwall Boy
According to the Telegraph Haskell is in line for a call up for Underhill.
Bewildered by this.

Makes no sense at all, especially as Simmonds is fit again.
Unless they're planning on binning the three lock experiment and playing Robshaw/Simmonds on the flanks with Haskell cover on the bench
There's still a number of backrowers I'd pick over Haskell in that (or indeed any) situation though

ale shark (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 16:45
If England don't win in Paris they'll probably finish 5th. The Hask has +70 caps, worth a spot on the bench with such a lot at stake. Don't necessarily agree, just the way it is.

06 March, 2018 18:32
[www.englandrugby.com]

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4248/34452231260_b77f3695e4_t.jpg
Dis mus be da place

StalyShark (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 18:37
Letís hope he gets a game to top off his week!

madders (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 19:21
He looks the back most likely to be travelling reserve. 11 retained, likely to be 10 in match squad.

MartWhit (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 09:32
This game was absolutely tailor made for Underhill to nail his place in the team. I suspect Haskell of deliberately standing on his toe.

I think We may see the 3 locks experiment killed, with england comfortable enough with their physicality to play a more balanced back row and up the pace to trouble the french (shouldnt be too difficult since they are puffing coming out of the changing room). The dilemma then becomes which of Haskell or Simmonds will start at 7. For me its a no brainer and Simmonds wins every time, but I'm not eddie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net