Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

England and Opensides
StalyShark (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 20:21
A really good article where the Currys both get significant mentions. The part about Saracens and Exeter reminds me of our current tactics at the breakdown. When we have both Currys available I hope we can compete more on the floor rather than waiting for the mistakes that we have been doing. Good read.

Re: England and Opensides
MartWhit (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 09:28
Its often the power and dominance of the tackle preceeding the jackal which determines whether/how well the turnover can be effected. So even if the Curry twins are joined by their mum and dad and various other family members, it wont neccesarily make us more competitive. As always, its in the balance of the team and the overall defensive tactical approach.

Flumpty (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 10:51
From the Saints forum, from last Saturdays game

"Getting killed at the breakdown, our lightweight back row cannot clear them out. Our back row look like little ants trying to move bears."

Which raised a smile at Flumpty Towers

07 March, 2018 19:00
Underhill out for the rest of the season with "freak" big toe injury.
Dis mus be da place

camshark (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 20:34
I just hope that Eddie Jones doesn't fall back on Haskell, his day has been and gone. He's not even in the top 3 back row players at Wasps.
He certainly won't be in contention in sept 2019, so why play him against France now.

clutch (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 20:51
I suspect he will do. Unless Gary Graham is an option!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing