rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Family Season Ticket Renewal
Signsurfer (IP Logged)
24 April, 2018 12:49
So last year we upgraded our 2 tickets to a family ticket so we can take the nieces with us. Which was fine we just picked up the 2 unallocated seats next to us as a group of 4, sat with the same people around us since we moved to AJB.
Now, this year we cannot renew the 'family ticket', we have to do it as 2 x adults and 2x child (expensive) if we want to sit in the same seats!

If we want the family ticket its random allocation only.

We were told this was because it was a discount offer last year, which we certainly weren't told about.

So the upshot is the kids wont be coming this year!!

Any one else had this problem? (or renewed a family ticket successfully in the same seats??)

EDIT: we have contacted ticket office and this is what we were told.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/04/2018 13:35 by Signsurfer.

Re: Family Season Ticket Renewal
portsharks (IP Logged)
24 April, 2018 13:25
We have always been able to renew with the parent and child ticket so I guess you could do two of those. We were able to do that this year as well but unfortunately my son is now 16 so no longer eligible greatly increasing the cost. Contact Angela Traynor at the club she is excellent at sorting out the best option for you

Rani of the Road (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 18:20
Did you contact her and get your tickets sorted out? She did mine no problem.

yukon (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 18:32
Angela is an absolute gem, if anyone can sort you out, itís her

Signsurfer (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 22:51
Yes we contacted Angela and it was her answer I described above.
The family ticket is a discounted ticket and random allocation only, if we want to sit in the same seats it is two adult and two child tickets which makes it too expensive which is a shame really.

Signsurfer (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 22:53
Quote:
Rani of the Road
Did you contact her and get your tickets sorted out? She did mine no problem.
So have you renewed a family ticket (2 adult 2 child) and sat in the same seats ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net