rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Front page stories
Tigger (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 12:57
I take it you all missed this at the end of my front page story....

PS. Major is off on his holidays after the Tigers game so we need volunteers for front page stories. No Lions tour this year and an easy ride for me. IF I don’t get any stories then the board will die...and won’t be back until after the first competitive game of next season. This is not an idle threat. So please PM me and I can schedule the many interesting stories...need 10 to be safe. Over to you...

If I don't get one on the next 24 hours you can say goodbye to the message board until September.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/DEmmerich/gws21.jpg

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

Re: Front page stories
clutch (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 13:06
Can’t you just post a made up one with the letter a repeated 2000 times?

JimJam350 (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 14:12
Bye.

14 May, 2018 15:08
What is the minimum length required?

NorthernMaori (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 15:30
How do I either get a story to you or upload one myself?

Tigger (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 16:05
PM me and I will send you my email....

It's doesn't have to be that long....fill one word doc page.

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

Tigger (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 21:48
Many thanks to Blue Shark (no idea who he/she is) Martwhit and Northern Maori for the first three front pages. They last two weeks but if I get more contributers I can update the front page more regularly....

Thanks for.your help in keeping the forum going...

PoyntonShark (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 03:18
Can you give us a clue to the topics covered? Wouldn't want to start working on something that doubles up.

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

Tigger (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 20:09
Sorry bit hectic today....

First up is Blue Shark...mulling over the semi finals.
Then Martwhit on how to build a team.
Then Northern Maori on the question of centers.

Once I sort out my gremlins there will be a new front page story....hopefully......winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net